<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves.

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Saturday, September 23, 2006
Name 24 people on the top of your head:
1. Jing Yi
2. Ching Ting
3. Amirii
4. Yun Wai
5. Celine
6. Kwee Siong
7. Shin Yee
8. Brian
9. Jia Jun
10. Shih Ching
11. Yen Soon
12. Fu Wei
13. Thadshaa
14. Claire
15. Gina
16. Zena
17. tat “Guccii” guy
18. Shikin
19. Jia Yin
20. Lionel
21. Jia Yi
22. Stephanie
23. Marinah
24. Aqilah

Now for the questions:

1) Is 9 single?
[JiaJun]NOT anymore...L0L...

2) would you date 20?
[Lionel]Maybe…if I could..btw..his my god-bro

3) Is 17 a guy/girl?
[tat Guccii guy]Guy...-good looking-LOL

4) Has 15 and 2 ever dated?
[Gina & Ching Ting]Nah..dey NEVER knew each other

5) Are you older/younger than 3? By exactly how many months/years?
[Amirii]Im older by…1 month

6) Have you ever seen 7 naked?
[Shin Yee]NEVER…lyk I wud

7) Where does 19 live?
[Jia Yin]Erm..she used 2 live near my house but she has SHIFTED 2 sumwhere else

8) When was the last time you saw 12?
[Fu Wei]I think never…cos I dunno wat his lyk

9) Ever watched a movie with 5?
[Celine]If u considered VCDs den YES

10) How tall is 23?
[Marinah]I only noe shes taller den me

11) Do you love 16?
[Zena]As fren mayb yes

12) Do you go to the same school as 14?
[Claire]SAME skool SAME class SAME cca

13) Have you ever had classes with 11?
[Yen Soon]Nah...hes my KOR….so how 2 hav classes

14) Where was 21 born?
[Jia Yi]No idea...never bother 2 ask

15) Have you ever hugged 18?
[Shikin]Nope…but mayb sum day

16) What's 8's middle name?
[Brian]Does he hav 1?? I only noe we NICKnamed him as BraBoy

17) Is 13 a nice person?
[Thadshaa]Shes de BEST eva

18) Would you rather 1 die, or you die?
[Jing Yi]Mayb lets say BOTH..lol..(actually I dunno)

19) Is 4 older than you?
[Yun Wai]Yup..he my KOR

20) Would you kiss 24?
[Aqilah]Im NOT so sure…

21) Have you ever swum with 16?
[Zena]Nah arh….

22) When's 10's bday?
[Shih Ching]19 April 1993

23) Have you been to a party with 19 or 17?
[Jia Yin & tat Guccii guy]Wif 19 YES..but I’ve NEVER seen 17

24) Are 22 and 24 good friends?
[Stephanie & Aqilah]Yarr…dey both in same skool,class…

25) Will 3 and 7 make a good couple?
[Amirii & Shin Yee]Yup yup..MEANT 4 each other…l0l

26) Has 15 ever given you a bday present?
[Gina]Not yet..cos my b’dae has not yet cum

27) How long have you known 13?
[Thadshaa]Since mayb de START of de yr….

28) If 5 and 19 were drowning, who'd you save?
[Celine & Jia Yin]Both can swim…so I think I dun hav 2 save any1

29) Will 2 be willing to kiss 6?
[Ching Ting & Kwee Siong]Puke…no way will she


haha..sum ans quite funny rite
hope u lyk it
sayonara..buai buai

ur writer
Nette...x)
NETballer