<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves.

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Tuesday, September 5, 2006
1st quest

Who sits next to you?
Left-Gerald,Elza,Clement,Liyana…Right-Kevin,TongXian
Who sits infront of you?
No1
Who's on your left?
Gerald,Elza,Clement,Liyana..i said it b4
Who are your best friends in class?
actualli its NO1..i dun think i will hav 1 in de class im IN....other skools n classes..but
i mix quite ALOT so mayb EVERY1 r my frens....
Who is the most shy?
Depends hu they r tokin 2...cos ppl r different around different ppl...DUH...
Cutest guy?
NONE..cos my class ‘e guys suck..
Cutest girl?
Im not so OBSERVANT...cos i DUN CARE
Prettiest?
Not sayin names..or I’ll get whacked…LOL
Most annoying?
Mayb 2 others..ME..x)..but in class is..POK PIN loh...
Brightest of all?
Not sayin names..dun wanna b cocky....n wat do u mean by brightest..in wat way?
Funniest?
Can b me,Claire,Terence,Hidayat,boys…many ppl OUT..as LONG dey make me LAUGH..LOL
Your favourite teacher?
Ms.Wong..mayb…Ms Shelia…Primary teachers...
Favourite subject?
P.E…no books 2 bring..lol…recess???break???lunch???...LOL
Who's your class monitor? How's he/she?
Yiyong…funny,weird..mayb abit SIAO
Who's the class asst. monitor? How's she/he?
Benita…urm..2 b frank…mayb bossy,proud..according 2 me onli
Your class teacher is.. ?
Ms Wong loh..she is gr8
Your class.. ?
1/9..suppose 2 b BEST..but we suck..lol..i dun lyk being de BEST…
Do u love your class ?
Well I lyk it bcos of de FUNNY part…haha...


2nd quest

Do you name yourself?
Nette…cos tats my nick…but LIONEL calls me..dragon rice..siao de…wa liao..
What is your full name?
Mus I say…I onli giv…Danette Long..x)..*PRIVATE n SECRET stuff*
Do you consider yourself perfect?
Nah..not every1 is PERFECT…I hav many wrong stuff...*MISTAKES LA*
What are the complicated things in life?
Friendship,Relationship(I didn’t say bgr)…SKOOL..STRESS..
What are the things/people you love the most?
ME,MYSELF n I..FAMILY..RELATIVES..FRENS
3 Things that you always bring with you.
MYSELF…hahas…SPECS…I wear ‘em…dunno de other 1..cos i BRING out aLOT of junk
What usually makes you sad?
Stress..bad days..frens(mayb)…scoldings..unfairness..ALOT la
How was your day today?
Okok cos de best part has YET 2 CUM....
What did you do for the past 2 hours?
Music…C0mputer…Lyrics….
Ever cheated on a class test/exam?
Duh..no1 is perfect as I said…test mayb..exam NO
Who is the last person you uttered 'love' to?
My..”brothers”out there..”sisters” out there…family n relatives of cos..unless u r SO HEARTLESS..x)
What is the worse feeling ever?
Being ignored…’dumped’…rejected…XTRA....being tot INVISIBLE…
Do you wear make-ups often?
Y should I wear now….??..im NOT vein
What are the things that makes you feel uncomfortable?
Ppl im not comfortable wif…disgusting stuff
What are the words you say the most?
...anything..dunno..c first..mayb...haha
Your 3 believes:
Future,Frens,Loved 0nes
What do you do if you are bored?
Music babeh..its e’ BEST
Do you miss someone lately?
CLOSE FRENS...n yes yes..HIM loh..
Any regrets?
Ya….y did I spend so much of my $$$$…y was I so bad den….y didnt i tok 2 him...
Do you wish to be someone else besides yourself?
No WAY..i LURV de way i M...
If your loves can be counted, how much do you think you're LOVED?
By family n relatives…it is = a TON…frens=can never end…haha im so LOVABLE..jk jk..
Are you single?
NO im MARRIED...(sacarstic look)...*DUH..im in SEC skool*
What are your obsessions?
Havin life e’ way I wan it 2 b..cos I can c0nt0l my life..x)

l00ks lyk im d0ne here..
this r realli frm ME...
no 1 has every tempered wif IT...

ur writer...
LifeLongHope..
LHD..
nette...x)
NETballer...
KOR will PAY !!!
mIssIn...HIM(not kor)..so badly tat i can DIE..!!!..x)