http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You're a true friend,
that I want you to know,
Our love for each other
has helped us to grow.
We've been through some tough times,
but we've made it through,
The only one I ever trusted was you.
You helped me through anger,
you've chased away fears.
You held me through sadness,
and kissed away tears.
You stayed by my side
when the world turned away.
You helped me see joy
when the skies were all gray.
You were the rainbow
at the end of the storm.
You help me be different
when I shouldn't conform.
You held my hand
when you knew we would fall.
Every heartache,
you saw me through it all.
I'm not sure
I'm always the best friend to you,
I know I'm not perfect,
but this much is true.
When life gets you down,
And there's nowhere to turn,
I'll help you through and
I'll share your concern.
I'll try my best to return every favor,
When you're sure that you'll drown,
then I'll be your lifesaver;
Even if we both go down.
Whether we sink or swim
doesn't matter at all,
Just know that I'll be there
whenever you call.
I'll pull you out
when life pulls you under.
I'll be the sun
when there's lightning and thunder.
And when it's all over,
And we've fought every war,
There's one thing I promise,
Of this I am sure,
When the time comes
that we're put to our rest.
Be sure that you know that,
My friend, you're the best.
And if there is Heaven,
then I know you'll be there,
That if you die first
then you'll hear every prayer.
And soon I'll join you,
but just know until then.
That I'll miss you each day
'til I see you again.
At the end of the tunnel,
you'll be my guiding light,
You'll lead me to heaven,
away from the night.
We'll be there together,
and we'll never grow old.
And we'll walk hand in hand
On the streets paved of gold.
You're a true friend,
that I want you to know,
Our love for each other
has helped us to grow.
We've been through some tough times,
but we've made it through,
The only one I ever trusted was you.
You helped me through anger,
you've chased away fears.
You held me through sadness,
and kissed away tears.
You stayed by my side
when the world turned away.
You helped me see joy
when the skies were all gray.
You were the rainbow
at the end of the storm.
You help me be different
when I shouldn't conform.
You held my hand
when you knew we would fall.
Every heartache,
you saw me through it all.
I'm not sure
I'm always the best friend to you,
I know I'm not perfect,
but this much is true.
When life gets you down,
And there's nowhere to turn,
I'll help you through and
I'll share your concern.
I'll try my best to return every favor,
When you're sure that you'll drown,
then I'll be your lifesaver;
Even if we both go down.
Whether we sink or swim
doesn't matter at all,
Just know that I'll be there
whenever you call.
I'll pull you out
when life pulls you under.
I'll be the sun
when there's lightning and thunder.
And when it's all over,
And we've fought every war,
There's one thing I promise,
Of this I am sure,
When the time comes
that we're put to our rest.
Be sure that you know that,
My friend, you're the best.
And if there is Heaven,
then I know you'll be there,
That if you die first
then you'll hear every prayer.
And soon I'll join you,
but just know until then.
That I'll miss you each day
'til I see you again.
At the end of the tunnel,
you'll be my guiding light,
You'll lead me to heaven,
away from the night.
We'll be there together,
and we'll never grow old.
And we'll walk hand in hand
On the streets paved of gold.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE ONE AND ONLY YOU
You turned my darkness into light;
You made everything all right.
You picked me up when I was down;
You turned my life around.
If I didn't have you, what would I be?
A blessing is what you are to me.
When I needed you the most, you were there;
Even if it seemed like you didn't care.
When I didn't think I could make it another day,
You chased all my doubts away.
If I didn't have you, what would I be?
A treasure is what you are to me.
The world is full of many people, it's true;
But there is only one of you.
You fill my heart with love;
You're a God-sent gift from above.
If I didn't have you, what would I be?
An angel is what you are to me.
Lost and alone, I will no longer be;
Because you are here with me.
There is no reason to be sad;
You've taken away all the bad.
If I didn't have you, what would I be?
A best friend is what you are to me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PRECIOUS FRIENDSHIP
The day I met you
I found a friend -
And a friendship that
I pray will never end.
Your smile - so sweet
And so bright -
Kept me going
When day was as dark as night.
You never ever judged me,
You understood my sorrow.
Then you told me it needn't be that way
And gave me the hope of a better tomorrow.
You were always there for me,
I knew I could count on you.
You gave me advice and encouragement
Whenever I didn't know what to do.
You helped me learn to love myself
You made life seem so good.
You said I can do anything I put my mind to
And suddenly I knew I could.
There were times when we didn't see eye to eye
And there were days when both of us cried.
But even so we made it through:
Our friendship hasn't yet died.
Circumstances have pulled us apart,
We are separated by many miles.
Truly, the only thing that keeps me going
Is my treasured memory of your smile.
This friendship we share
Is so precious to me,
I hope it grows and flourishes
And last
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
_____#####__________####_____
____#_____#_#####__#____#____
___#__###_##_____##__###_#___
___#__##___________#__##_#___
___#_____________________#___
____#__#___##___##___#_##____
_____##____##___##____#______
______#_______________#______
______#______###_____________
______#_____#_###_____#______
______#______###______#______
_______#__##_____##__#_______
_____###____#####____###_____
___##___#___________#___##___
__#______####___####______#__
_#___________###___________#_
#__#______________#______#__#
#___#__###_________###__#___#
#___###_______________###___#
_#__#__#_____________#__#__#_
__##__####____#____##_#__##__
_____#____#_______#____#_____
____#______#_____#______#____
____#______#_____#______#____
____#______#_____#______#____
____##____###___###____#_____
_____##################______
this teddy will stick with you through all hardships..
may it remind you of ME..
*i L0V3 Y0U...*
*PLEASE DUN D0 THIS T0 ME*
Sunday, March 11, 2007
WHAT A TRUE FRIEND~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You're a true friend,
that I want you to know,
Our love for each other
has helped us to grow.
We've been through some tough times,
but we've made it through,
The only one I ever trusted was you.
You helped me through anger,
you've chased away fears.
You held me through sadness,
and kissed away tears.
You stayed by my side
when the world turned away.
You helped me see joy
when the skies were all gray.
You were the rainbow
at the end of the storm.
You help me be different
when I shouldn't conform.
You held my hand
when you knew we would fall.
Every heartache,
you saw me through it all.
I'm not sure
I'm always the best friend to you,
I know I'm not perfect,
but this much is true.
When life gets you down,
And there's nowhere to turn,
I'll help you through and
I'll share your concern.
I'll try my best to return every favor,
When you're sure that you'll drown,
then I'll be your lifesaver;
Even if we both go down.
Whether we sink or swim
doesn't matter at all,
Just know that I'll be there
whenever you call.
I'll pull you out
when life pulls you under.
I'll be the sun
when there's lightning and thunder.
And when it's all over,
And we've fought every war,
There's one thing I promise,
Of this I am sure,
When the time comes
that we're put to our rest.
Be sure that you know that,
My friend, you're the best.
And if there is Heaven,
then I know you'll be there,
That if you die first
then you'll hear every prayer.
And soon I'll join you,
but just know until then.
That I'll miss you each day
'til I see you again.
At the end of the tunnel,
you'll be my guiding light,
You'll lead me to heaven,
away from the night.
We'll be there together,
and we'll never grow old.
And we'll walk hand in hand
On the streets paved of gold.
You're a true friend,
that I want you to know,
Our love for each other
has helped us to grow.
We've been through some tough times,
but we've made it through,
The only one I ever trusted was you.
You helped me through anger,
you've chased away fears.
You held me through sadness,
and kissed away tears.
You stayed by my side
when the world turned away.
You helped me see joy
when the skies were all gray.
You were the rainbow
at the end of the storm.
You help me be different
when I shouldn't conform.
You held my hand
when you knew we would fall.
Every heartache,
you saw me through it all.
I'm not sure
I'm always the best friend to you,
I know I'm not perfect,
but this much is true.
When life gets you down,
And there's nowhere to turn,
I'll help you through and
I'll share your concern.
I'll try my best to return every favor,
When you're sure that you'll drown,
then I'll be your lifesaver;
Even if we both go down.
Whether we sink or swim
doesn't matter at all,
Just know that I'll be there
whenever you call.
I'll pull you out
when life pulls you under.
I'll be the sun
when there's lightning and thunder.
And when it's all over,
And we've fought every war,
There's one thing I promise,
Of this I am sure,
When the time comes
that we're put to our rest.
Be sure that you know that,
My friend, you're the best.
And if there is Heaven,
then I know you'll be there,
That if you die first
then you'll hear every prayer.
And soon I'll join you,
but just know until then.
That I'll miss you each day
'til I see you again.
At the end of the tunnel,
you'll be my guiding light,
You'll lead me to heaven,
away from the night.
We'll be there together,
and we'll never grow old.
And we'll walk hand in hand
On the streets paved of gold.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE ONE AND ONLY YOU
You turned my darkness into light;
You made everything all right.
You picked me up when I was down;
You turned my life around.
If I didn't have you, what would I be?
A blessing is what you are to me.
When I needed you the most, you were there;
Even if it seemed like you didn't care.
When I didn't think I could make it another day,
You chased all my doubts away.
If I didn't have you, what would I be?
A treasure is what you are to me.
The world is full of many people, it's true;
But there is only one of you.
You fill my heart with love;
You're a God-sent gift from above.
If I didn't have you, what would I be?
An angel is what you are to me.
Lost and alone, I will no longer be;
Because you are here with me.
There is no reason to be sad;
You've taken away all the bad.
If I didn't have you, what would I be?
A best friend is what you are to me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PRECIOUS FRIENDSHIP
The day I met you
I found a friend -
And a friendship that
I pray will never end.
Your smile - so sweet
And so bright -
Kept me going
When day was as dark as night.
You never ever judged me,
You understood my sorrow.
Then you told me it needn't be that way
And gave me the hope of a better tomorrow.
You were always there for me,
I knew I could count on you.
You gave me advice and encouragement
Whenever I didn't know what to do.
You helped me learn to love myself
You made life seem so good.
You said I can do anything I put my mind to
And suddenly I knew I could.
There were times when we didn't see eye to eye
And there were days when both of us cried.
But even so we made it through:
Our friendship hasn't yet died.
Circumstances have pulled us apart,
We are separated by many miles.
Truly, the only thing that keeps me going
Is my treasured memory of your smile.
This friendship we share
Is so precious to me,
I hope it grows and flourishes
And last
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
_____#####__________####_____
____#_____#_#####__#____#____
___#__###_##_____##__###_#___
___#__##___________#__##_#___
___#_____________________#___
____#__#___##___##___#_##____
_____##____##___##____#______
______#_______________#______
______#______###_____________
______#_____#_###_____#______
______#______###______#______
_______#__##_____##__#_______
_____###____#####____###_____
___##___#___________#___##___
__#______####___####______#__
_#___________###___________#_
#__#______________#______#__#
#___#__###_________###__#___#
#___###_______________###___#
_#__#__#_____________#__#__#_
__##__####____#____##_#__##__
_____#____#_______#____#_____
____#______#_____#______#____
____#______#_____#______#____
____#______#_____#______#____
____##____###___###____#_____
_____##################______
this teddy will stick with you through all hardships..
may it remind you of ME..
*i L0V3 Y0U...*
*PLEASE DUN D0 THIS T0 ME*



