http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
I got NOTHING to do (:
1.NAME A FRIEND WHO'S NAME STARTS WITH THE LETTER "B".
- Bernard
2. NOW NAME SOMETHING THAT REMINDS YOU OF THAT PERSON.
- computer
3. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
- insects
4. WERE YOU A LEGO-MANIAC WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE?
- I used to play lego...(:
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF "REALITY" TV?
- its REAL…
6. DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
- yupp yupp
7.DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR?
- NO…but it curls after I tie my hair for too long
8. WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOU ARE GOING TO?
- is SPEECH DAY considered?
9. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR KEYBOARD?
- black,grey,white
10.WHO IS NUMBER TWO ON YOUR SPEED-DIAL?
- I got no speed dial..haha
11.FAVORITE CARTOON:
- SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS !!!
12.WHAT COLOR'S YOUR EYES?
- black…duh…
13.LAST CD YOU LISTENED TO THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH?:
- F.I.R.
14.MOST RANDOM THING YOU HEARD IN THE PAST 72 HOURS?
- People Talking…
15. LAST MOST RECENT PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
- hmm…ys?
16. HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE DONNIE DARKO?
- erm..never heard of it
17.DO YOU HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW?
- I DUN WORK
18. ANY BUMPER STICKERS ON YOUR CAR?
- NO car to stick on
19. CAN YOU SING THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS?
- I always do it VERY slow (:
20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A HELICOPTER?
- NOPE
21. ARE YOU AN ONLY CHILD?
- no..and im NOT lonely (:
22. DO YOU PREFER ELECTRIC OR MANUAL PENCIL SHARPENER?
- I have to see if im LAZY or not
23. WHAT'S YOUR STAND ON HUNTING?
- hunting…? I dun go hunting
24. IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
- yeap…
25. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
- yes and no...i dunno la
26. LAST FRUIT EATEN?
- KIWI !!!
27. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, "I LOVE YOU" AND MEANT IT?
- dun wanna say it here
28. IS ELVIS STILL ALIVE?
- answer is NO
-
29. DO YOU CRY AT WEDDINGS?
- im too HAPPY to cry…dunno why
30.WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?
- finishing my ENG letter...haha
31. ARE BLONDES DUMB?
- after many shows I think so…haha
32.WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU CHATTED TO?
- Terence…haha or isit Samuel…not sure
33. WHAT TIME IS IT?
- 21 09
34.Do you have a nick name?
- YES…[nette]
35. Last alcoholic drink.
- I HARDLY drink alcoholic stuff
36.WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE IN A CAR?
- are busses counted?
37. DO YOU PREFER BATHS OR SHOWERS?
- showers…too much water bad for the skin..lols
38. IS SANTA CLAUSE REAL?
- no..but I believe tat everyone around me can be 1
39. WOULD YOU LIKE TO DANCE WITH ME?
- erm..damnce with who?
40. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
- not really..unless im out of an enclosed area
41.WHO'S THE YOUNGEST ONE IN THE FAMILY?
- MITCHELL…[younger bro] ^^
42. CRUNCHY OR CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER?
- CREAMY…yummy (:
43. CAN YOU CRACK YOUR NECK?
- no..i dunno why…I jus cant do it
44. HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN IN AN AMBULANCE?
- I think when I was young..dun remember exactly larh..all I know it I had an OPERATION (:
46. IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
- Ubbo Den
47. ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
- can SAY tat ^^
48. DO YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE?
- OF COS man…
49. IS YOUR NAME ALAN?
- NO…there is PROVE on my Birth Cert u know
50. ARE YOU PSYCHIC?
- no…I dun ever wanna be
51. HOW OFTEN DO YOU GO TO THE MALL?
- very often…lol
in my life i experienced death.
Nah…im ALIVE u know..if not I wun be typing this (:
the one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always make me smile? :
my YOUNGER bro..[Mitchell]
i like lines because :
they make shapes and patterns???
when i'm nervous :
I shake lyk crazy..haha..jkjk
the last time i laughed was when :
I LAUGH too MUCH...hahaha see im LAUGHING
my hair is :
NATURAL….
my feet are :
ATTACHED to my LEGS?
last christmas :
is the BEST and I LOOK forward to more (:
when i turn my head left i see :
the WINDOW,MODEM,CALENDER…
when i turn my head right i see :
the BED,CHAIR,BOOKS,FILES,the MOUSE,CUPBOARD
when i look down i see :
My LEGS,KEYBOARD,CHAIR LEGS,FLOOR
the craziest recent event :
erm…cant describ it to CRAZY already
i have a hard time understanding :
wat the DNT t’cher is sayin
one time at a family gathering:
all the COUSINS laughed til we coulg die..hahaha
you know i like-like you if :
I good to you???
if i won an award, the first person i'd thank is :
my MUMMY and DADDY for giving BIRTH to me and my BROTHERS for my life BETTER (:
triangles are :
SHAPES
my ideal breakfast is :
BUFFET..all u can EAT !!!
if you make me really happy :
we will BOTH be VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY (:
where do you plan to visit anytime soon :
ARCADE…haha…very long never go u know
boys are :
weird…cute…handsome…funny…fun…great to be with…annoying…stupid…lame…idiots…
and MANY MANY more (:
I'd stop my wedding if :
Why stop it..WAT DID I DO?
the world could do without :
I dunno…never really went to think
i'd rather lick the belly of the cockroach :
OMG…tats GROSS !!!
most recent thing you've bought yourself :
BUBBLETEA ^^
most recent thing someone else bought you :
SOMETHING REAL PRECIOUS..from * ahem *
my least favourite time of the day is :
going to school…I wanna sleep MORE
and by the way, please hold on :
er…is this a phone line or wat
the last time i was high :
let me think for a while…hmm…I DUNNO LEH
the person whom i last talked to :
my elder bro [Janan]
last night I :
SLEEP LATE..12Midnight (:
there's this girl whom i know who is :
ANNOYING and IRRITATING
there's this guy whom i know who is :
so FUN to BE WITH (:
i'll tell you the next person who will make me happy :
Im NOT telling ^^
im listening to :
S Club7- Never Had A Dream Come True
last ate :
Dinner ? [noodles] (:
my bedsheet :
is cloth…???…wat do u want me to say?
i smell :
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING…good cos I dun wanna smell anything
on my table i have :
the COMPUTER,HOMEWORK,BOOKS,FILES,LAMP,PHTO FRAME,TROPHY…
i tag :
Whoever I CAN TAG ?
D0NE BY:
[nette]
Monday, April 9, 2007
From Cindy…Qian Wei..I got NOTHING to do (:
1.NAME A FRIEND WHO'S NAME STARTS WITH THE LETTER "B".
- Bernard
2. NOW NAME SOMETHING THAT REMINDS YOU OF THAT PERSON.
- computer
3. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
- insects
4. WERE YOU A LEGO-MANIAC WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE?
- I used to play lego...(:
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF "REALITY" TV?
- its REAL…
6. DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
- yupp yupp
7.DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR?
- NO…but it curls after I tie my hair for too long
8. WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOU ARE GOING TO?
- is SPEECH DAY considered?
9. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR KEYBOARD?
- black,grey,white
10.WHO IS NUMBER TWO ON YOUR SPEED-DIAL?
- I got no speed dial..haha
11.FAVORITE CARTOON:
- SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS !!!
12.WHAT COLOR'S YOUR EYES?
- black…duh…
13.LAST CD YOU LISTENED TO THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH?:
- F.I.R.
14.MOST RANDOM THING YOU HEARD IN THE PAST 72 HOURS?
- People Talking…
15. LAST MOST RECENT PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
- hmm…ys?
16. HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE DONNIE DARKO?
- erm..never heard of it
17.DO YOU HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW?
- I DUN WORK
18. ANY BUMPER STICKERS ON YOUR CAR?
- NO car to stick on
19. CAN YOU SING THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS?
- I always do it VERY slow (:
20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A HELICOPTER?
- NOPE
21. ARE YOU AN ONLY CHILD?
- no..and im NOT lonely (:
22. DO YOU PREFER ELECTRIC OR MANUAL PENCIL SHARPENER?
- I have to see if im LAZY or not
23. WHAT'S YOUR STAND ON HUNTING?
- hunting…? I dun go hunting
24. IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
- yeap…
25. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
- yes and no...i dunno la
26. LAST FRUIT EATEN?
- KIWI !!!
27. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, "I LOVE YOU" AND MEANT IT?
- dun wanna say it here
28. IS ELVIS STILL ALIVE?
- answer is NO
-
29. DO YOU CRY AT WEDDINGS?
- im too HAPPY to cry…dunno why
30.WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?
- finishing my ENG letter...haha
31. ARE BLONDES DUMB?
- after many shows I think so…haha
32.WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU CHATTED TO?
- Terence…haha or isit Samuel…not sure
33. WHAT TIME IS IT?
- 21 09
34.Do you have a nick name?
- YES…[nette]
35. Last alcoholic drink.
- I HARDLY drink alcoholic stuff
36.WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE IN A CAR?
- are busses counted?
37. DO YOU PREFER BATHS OR SHOWERS?
- showers…too much water bad for the skin..lols
38. IS SANTA CLAUSE REAL?
- no..but I believe tat everyone around me can be 1
39. WOULD YOU LIKE TO DANCE WITH ME?
- erm..damnce with who?
40. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
- not really..unless im out of an enclosed area
41.WHO'S THE YOUNGEST ONE IN THE FAMILY?
- MITCHELL…[younger bro] ^^
42. CRUNCHY OR CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER?
- CREAMY…yummy (:
43. CAN YOU CRACK YOUR NECK?
- no..i dunno why…I jus cant do it
44. HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN IN AN AMBULANCE?
- I think when I was young..dun remember exactly larh..all I know it I had an OPERATION (:
46. IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
- Ubbo Den
47. ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
- can SAY tat ^^
48. DO YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE?
- OF COS man…
49. IS YOUR NAME ALAN?
- NO…there is PROVE on my Birth Cert u know
50. ARE YOU PSYCHIC?
- no…I dun ever wanna be
51. HOW OFTEN DO YOU GO TO THE MALL?
- very often…lol
in my life i experienced death.
Nah…im ALIVE u know..if not I wun be typing this (:
the one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always make me smile? :
my YOUNGER bro..[Mitchell]
i like lines because :
they make shapes and patterns???
when i'm nervous :
I shake lyk crazy..haha..jkjk
the last time i laughed was when :
I LAUGH too MUCH...hahaha see im LAUGHING
my hair is :
NATURAL….
my feet are :
ATTACHED to my LEGS?
last christmas :
is the BEST and I LOOK forward to more (:
when i turn my head left i see :
the WINDOW,MODEM,CALENDER…
when i turn my head right i see :
the BED,CHAIR,BOOKS,FILES,the MOUSE,CUPBOARD
when i look down i see :
My LEGS,KEYBOARD,CHAIR LEGS,FLOOR
the craziest recent event :
erm…cant describ it to CRAZY already
i have a hard time understanding :
wat the DNT t’cher is sayin
one time at a family gathering:
all the COUSINS laughed til we coulg die..hahaha
you know i like-like you if :
I good to you???
if i won an award, the first person i'd thank is :
my MUMMY and DADDY for giving BIRTH to me and my BROTHERS for my life BETTER (:
triangles are :
SHAPES
my ideal breakfast is :
BUFFET..all u can EAT !!!
if you make me really happy :
we will BOTH be VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY (:
where do you plan to visit anytime soon :
ARCADE…haha…very long never go u know
boys are :
weird…cute…handsome…funny…fun…great to be with…annoying…stupid…lame…idiots…
and MANY MANY more (:
I'd stop my wedding if :
Why stop it..WAT DID I DO?
the world could do without :
I dunno…never really went to think
i'd rather lick the belly of the cockroach :
OMG…tats GROSS !!!
most recent thing you've bought yourself :
BUBBLETEA ^^
most recent thing someone else bought you :
SOMETHING REAL PRECIOUS..from * ahem *
my least favourite time of the day is :
going to school…I wanna sleep MORE
and by the way, please hold on :
er…is this a phone line or wat
the last time i was high :
let me think for a while…hmm…I DUNNO LEH
the person whom i last talked to :
my elder bro [Janan]
last night I :
SLEEP LATE..12Midnight (:
there's this girl whom i know who is :
ANNOYING and IRRITATING
there's this guy whom i know who is :
so FUN to BE WITH (:
i'll tell you the next person who will make me happy :
Im NOT telling ^^
im listening to :
S Club7- Never Had A Dream Come True
last ate :
Dinner ? [noodles] (:
my bedsheet :
is cloth…???…wat do u want me to say?
i smell :
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING…good cos I dun wanna smell anything
on my table i have :
the COMPUTER,HOMEWORK,BOOKS,FILES,LAMP,PHTO FRAME,TROPHY…
i tag :
Whoever I CAN TAG ?
D0NE BY:
[nette]



