http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
1. How tall are you barefoot?
Erm…150 cam and GROWING
2. Have you ever smoked?
NOPE…unless u count passive smoking…those ppl really STINK it up
3. Do you own a gun?
Hmm…TOY GUNS counted?
4. Do you hate someone right now?
OBVIOUSLY…I always have a different target…wahahaha
5. Do you get nervous?
Duh…whoever who does not is not HUMAN
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Whats there to think about hotdogs?
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
JINGLE BELLS…wahaha…it’s the first CHRISTMAS song I learnt [i think]
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Erm…milo or water…I dun eat or drink much in the morning
9. Can you do push ups?
Yeap…but sooner or later I will DIE
10. Is your bathroom clean?
Wat do u think…obviously lah…wat makes u think mine is dirty
11.What's your favorite piece of jewelery?
I dunno…cos I dun have much JEWELERY
12. Do you like painkillers?
How would I know…I oso never take before
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Erm…BE MYSELF? [how wud i knoe?]
14. Do you own a knife?
Who does not have one in the KITCHEN?
15. Do you have H.I.V?
obviously NO la…wa lao eh…DUN CURSE ppl la
16. Middle Name?
Wat type of middle name u looking for?
17. Name 3 things u wanna do at this exact moment?
Be MYSELF la
Chat with my Friends online
go CLASS CHALET with no TRAINING on Mon
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought lately:
hmm…SWEETS…MAGAZINE…CHOCOLATES…hahaha
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
Water…Milo…Packet drinks?
20. What time did you wake up today?
hmm...11+ im a HEAVY sleeper...
22. Current worry?
I dun wanna have worries now
23.Current hate?
PHANG SI QING larh…still have who? WenPin?
24. Favorite place to be?
My very own COMFORTABLE bed (:
25. Least favorite place to be?
Hmm…let me think…im NOT too sure
26. Where would you like to go?
Out with my P6F buddies (:
27. Do you own slippers?
Duh…I cant possibly wear shoes everywhere I go right
28. What shirt are you wearing?
A shirt from my cousin which says “te yi gong neng” dunno wat it means…haha
29. Are you sick?
NO…hey DUN CURSE me larh
30. Favorite color/s?
BLUE…it will ALWAYS be TOP FAVOURITE followed by black…white…purple
31. Would you like to be a pirate?
Yea…then I can go out to sea FOR ONCE…haha
32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
Hmm…last CHRISTMAS I think…wahahaha
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I hardly sing in the shower…cos my brothers will ask me to SHUT UP
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Hmm…I dun fear anything unless I have saw something HORROR that day larh
35.What's in your pocket/s right now?
NOTHING...i dun have things in my pocket at home
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
My YOUNGER BROTHER (:
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
Erm…those that are smooth…so that my legs are not irritated…haha
38. Worst injury you've ever had?
I the SPRAIN I had while playing at the PLAYGROUND during P6…DAMN pain larh
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
ONE…im POOR larh
41. Who is your loudest friend?
Let me see…got a lot of my friends all very loud leh…haha
42.Who is your most silent friend?
NONE of my FRIENDS are SILENT unless they are SICK…haha
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
Im not sure at this point of time but i think so
44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
NEVER see before how to WISH?
45. What is your favorite book?
No Favourite now…but I think its Harry Potter loh
46. What is your favorite candy?
Wah she…I LOVE too many SWEETS (:
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
I dun THINK that FAR…wahahaha
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
finished using the computer (:
50. What was the first thing you did today?
erm...stretch myself awake...look @ the mirror...wash up...
I tag: Anyone lorh…it depends who I want la
d0NE by: [nette]
2.22pm...
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Quiz from Claire (: 1. How tall are you barefoot?
Erm…150 cam and GROWING
2. Have you ever smoked?
NOPE…unless u count passive smoking…those ppl really STINK it up
3. Do you own a gun?
Hmm…TOY GUNS counted?
4. Do you hate someone right now?
OBVIOUSLY…I always have a different target…wahahaha
5. Do you get nervous?
Duh…whoever who does not is not HUMAN
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Whats there to think about hotdogs?
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
JINGLE BELLS…wahaha…it’s the first CHRISTMAS song I learnt [i think]
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Erm…milo or water…I dun eat or drink much in the morning
9. Can you do push ups?
Yeap…but sooner or later I will DIE
10. Is your bathroom clean?
Wat do u think…obviously lah…wat makes u think mine is dirty
11.What's your favorite piece of jewelery?
I dunno…cos I dun have much JEWELERY
12. Do you like painkillers?
How would I know…I oso never take before
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Erm…BE MYSELF? [how wud i knoe?]
14. Do you own a knife?
Who does not have one in the KITCHEN?
15. Do you have H.I.V?
obviously NO la…wa lao eh…DUN CURSE ppl la
16. Middle Name?
Wat type of middle name u looking for?
17. Name 3 things u wanna do at this exact moment?
Be MYSELF la
Chat with my Friends online
go CLASS CHALET with no TRAINING on Mon
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought lately:
hmm…SWEETS…MAGAZINE…CHOCOLATES…hahaha
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
Water…Milo…Packet drinks?
20. What time did you wake up today?
hmm...11+ im a HEAVY sleeper...
22. Current worry?
I dun wanna have worries now
23.Current hate?
PHANG SI QING larh…still have who? WenPin?
24. Favorite place to be?
My very own COMFORTABLE bed (:
25. Least favorite place to be?
Hmm…let me think…im NOT too sure
26. Where would you like to go?
Out with my P6F buddies (:
27. Do you own slippers?
Duh…I cant possibly wear shoes everywhere I go right
28. What shirt are you wearing?
A shirt from my cousin which says “te yi gong neng” dunno wat it means…haha
29. Are you sick?
NO…hey DUN CURSE me larh
30. Favorite color/s?
BLUE…it will ALWAYS be TOP FAVOURITE followed by black…white…purple
31. Would you like to be a pirate?
Yea…then I can go out to sea FOR ONCE…haha
32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
Hmm…last CHRISTMAS I think…wahahaha
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I hardly sing in the shower…cos my brothers will ask me to SHUT UP
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Hmm…I dun fear anything unless I have saw something HORROR that day larh
35.What's in your pocket/s right now?
NOTHING...i dun have things in my pocket at home
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
My YOUNGER BROTHER (:
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
Erm…those that are smooth…so that my legs are not irritated…haha
38. Worst injury you've ever had?
I the SPRAIN I had while playing at the PLAYGROUND during P6…DAMN pain larh
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
ONE…im POOR larh
41. Who is your loudest friend?
Let me see…got a lot of my friends all very loud leh…haha
42.Who is your most silent friend?
NONE of my FRIENDS are SILENT unless they are SICK…haha
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
Im not sure at this point of time but i think so
44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
NEVER see before how to WISH?
45. What is your favorite book?
No Favourite now…but I think its Harry Potter loh
46. What is your favorite candy?
Wah she…I LOVE too many SWEETS (:
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
I dun THINK that FAR…wahahaha
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
finished using the computer (:
50. What was the first thing you did today?
erm...stretch myself awake...look @ the mirror...wash up...
I tag: Anyone lorh…it depends who I want la
d0NE by: [nette]
2.22pm...



