http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
I got ntg to do again
[How's Life?]
> erm…okay okay NORMAL lorh…I guess
[Who was the last who sent you an sms]
> no HP how to SMS
[Are you good in your studies?]
> to me is to be IMPROVED…to others its VERY good ler
[Can you speak English?]
> Obivously…if not I cannot COMMUNICATE with the MALAYS…cannot be RACIST mah
[Who was the last person you said "Love You" to?]
> hmm…karkheng did…online larh…i think...or isit someone else
[the most Annoying thing you know?]
> WENPIN !!! he keeps walking in front of the class when there is no teacher around and it ANNOYS me [sorry elza]
[Current School/College/University?]
> PRCS…the HOME of CRESTIANS (:
[What time is it now?]
> 2.27Pm
[What songs are you listening to now?]
>Star/Byul by Kim Ah Joong (: [it’s a KOREAN song]
[How many friends do you have on Friendster?]
> currently is 301 (:
[Who are you chatting with?]
> nobody at this moment
[Are you in trouble for now?]
> in trouble for using the computer SECRETLY…wahaha.
[Have you been Broken Hearted before?]
>BrokenHearted…I dun put it tat way…but I WAS HeartBroken
[Missing Someone?]
> can say that larh…
[What day is today?]
> another boring Saturday…never go out mah
[Any birthday's coming up? Whose ?]
> yeap…ShinYee’s birthday (: but I got the STRUCTURED thingy…DAMN IT
[Bored?]
> duh…nobody to talk to…
[Last Channel you watched on TV ?]
> KIDS CENTRAL…wahahaha…there;s a KID in ME (:
[What time did you sleep last night?]
> 12+++ I think
[Do kids love you?]
> maybe SOME do ^^
[Do you make people Laugh?]
> yup…my P6F buddies always LAUGH…lol.
[Do you give away your secret to anyone?]
> if I want to den I will…if not I dun think so…although I SO TEMPTED
[Ever Drank?]
> erm…water…softdrink…I dunno la
[Ever got drunk?]
> nah…I dun remember drinking beer…
[Dumped Someone?]
>I guess so…although im still guilty for it but I really dun have a choice at THAT time
[Are you Caring, Loving and Tender?]
> who will say they aren’t…so it’s a YES (:
[Are you bored of doing this?]
> not really cos I really got nothing to do
[What's your fantasy?]
>hmm…having to find my MR RIGHT lorh
[Are u in anger right now?]
> NO…unless something ANGERS me
[Are u angry at someone?]
> yeap…but I wun wanna say who and I dun wanna think about THAT someone NOW
[What do u really want to do now?]
> talk to someone…im LONELY…jkjk…haha
[who's the prettiest?]
>hmm…I cant say myself so buay how bai
[Do you believe in soulmates]
>*nod nod* but dunno when can I find 1
[Cried]
> yea…but its gonna be HISTORY soon…dun wanna cry at this point of time
[laughed]
> duh…I can LAUGH almost everyday…Wahahaha
[Felt sad]
> when I think about IT lorh
[is this a LAME quiz]
>its NOT really…I tried LAMER kinds and it were REALLY LAME
DoneBy: danette
2.41pm
Saturday, May 26, 2007
quiz from tricia and wei feng…I got ntg to do again
[How's Life?]
> erm…okay okay NORMAL lorh…I guess
[Who was the last who sent you an sms]
> no HP how to SMS
[Are you good in your studies?]
> to me is to be IMPROVED…to others its VERY good ler
[Can you speak English?]
> Obivously…if not I cannot COMMUNICATE with the MALAYS…cannot be RACIST mah
[Who was the last person you said "Love You" to?]
> hmm…karkheng did…online larh…i think...or isit someone else
[the most Annoying thing you know?]
> WENPIN !!! he keeps walking in front of the class when there is no teacher around and it ANNOYS me [sorry elza]
[Current School/College/University?]
> PRCS…the HOME of CRESTIANS (:
[What time is it now?]
> 2.27Pm
[What songs are you listening to now?]
>Star/Byul by Kim Ah Joong (: [it’s a KOREAN song]
[How many friends do you have on Friendster?]
> currently is 301 (:
[Who are you chatting with?]
> nobody at this moment
[Are you in trouble for now?]
> in trouble for using the computer SECRETLY…wahaha.
[Have you been Broken Hearted before?]
>BrokenHearted…I dun put it tat way…but I WAS HeartBroken
[Missing Someone?]
> can say that larh…
[What day is today?]
> another boring Saturday…never go out mah
[Any birthday's coming up? Whose ?]
> yeap…ShinYee’s birthday (: but I got the STRUCTURED thingy…DAMN IT
[Bored?]
> duh…nobody to talk to…
[Last Channel you watched on TV ?]
> KIDS CENTRAL…wahahaha…there;s a KID in ME (:
[What time did you sleep last night?]
> 12+++ I think
[Do kids love you?]
> maybe SOME do ^^
[Do you make people Laugh?]
> yup…my P6F buddies always LAUGH…lol.
[Do you give away your secret to anyone?]
> if I want to den I will…if not I dun think so…although I SO TEMPTED
[Ever Drank?]
> erm…water…softdrink…I dunno la
[Ever got drunk?]
> nah…I dun remember drinking beer…
[Dumped Someone?]
>I guess so…although im still guilty for it but I really dun have a choice at THAT time
[Are you Caring, Loving and Tender?]
> who will say they aren’t…so it’s a YES (:
[Are you bored of doing this?]
> not really cos I really got nothing to do
[What's your fantasy?]
>hmm…having to find my MR RIGHT lorh
[Are u in anger right now?]
> NO…unless something ANGERS me
[Are u angry at someone?]
> yeap…but I wun wanna say who and I dun wanna think about THAT someone NOW
[What do u really want to do now?]
> talk to someone…im LONELY…jkjk…haha
[who's the prettiest?]
>hmm…I cant say myself so buay how bai
[Do you believe in soulmates]
>*nod nod* but dunno when can I find 1
[Cried]
> yea…but its gonna be HISTORY soon…dun wanna cry at this point of time
[laughed]
> duh…I can LAUGH almost everyday…Wahahaha
[Felt sad]
> when I think about IT lorh
[is this a LAME quiz]
>its NOT really…I tried LAMER kinds and it were REALLY LAME
DoneBy: danette
2.41pm



