http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
this can be CONSIDERED fun...haha
Five yrs ago...
#1' How old were euu: NINE years old
#2' Which school you went to : POI CHING SCHOOL
#3' Where did you work : I could work then?
#4' Where do you stay : TAMPINES
#5' Where did you hang out : Lionel’s house I think
#6' How was ur hairstyle : Normal SHORT hair
#7' Did you wear braces : Not yet
#8' Did you wear glasses : yea
#9' Who was ur best fren : let me see…LIONEL kor kor and we are still Great frens
#10'Who was ur crush : nobody then
#11' Who was ur celebrity crush : NONE
#12' How mani tattoos did euu hav : KOSONG…zero
#13' How mani piercings do euu hav : KOSONG also
#14' What car did euu hav : does my brothers’ count?
#15' What was ur fav band/grp : no HOT favourite then
#16' What was ur most fear : COCKROACH loh
#17' Have you smoked a cigarette yet : no lah
#18' Had you driven yet : hmm…racing cars on the com
#19' Had you been arrested : nope…see I SO Guai
#20' Had you been to a real party yet : NOT YET ! I had my own the following yr
#21' Had your heart broken : nah
#22' Single;Taken;Married: I was SINGLE and YOUNG
What am i now??...
#1' How old are you : considered 14 this yr
#2' What grade r euu in : Secondary TWO
#3' Where do you go to school : Pasir Ris Crest Secondary
#4' Where do you work : still not working
#5' Where do euu live : TAMPINES…I didn’t move
#6' Where do euu hang out : SCHOOL,WS,Central
#7' Do you hav braces : Taken out in February
#8' Do you wear glasses : yea
#9' Who is ur best fren : hmm…got a lot leh P6F BUDDIES rule(:
#10' Still tok to any of ur best frens : ahBohDEN…I tok a lot with them
#11' Who is ur celebrity crush : NONE
#12' How mani piercings do euu hav : KOSONG…I nv go pierce mah
#13' How mani tattoos do euu hav : KOSONG oso…haha
#14' What kind of car do euu hav : now no car…next time will have de
#15' What is ur fav band/singer : SIMPLE PLAN
#16' What is ur biggest fear : that MISTAKE to happen loh
#17' Have you been arrested since : erm…arrested by MR CHEE back to PCS loh…cos we were loitering opp PCS at playground…about 13 ppl
#18' Has ur heart broken b4 : u can say that
#19' Single;Taken;Married;Divorced : Taken for now loh
# 20' People that must take this quiz! : I dunno there is no BOUNDARIES here
these ans are HONEST ans...hahaha
sry dunno what im typing her...haha
Sunday, June 24, 2007
From Weifeng im SO BORED u knowthis can be CONSIDERED fun...haha
Five yrs ago...
#1' How old were euu: NINE years old
#2' Which school you went to : POI CHING SCHOOL
#3' Where did you work : I could work then?
#4' Where do you stay : TAMPINES
#5' Where did you hang out : Lionel’s house I think
#6' How was ur hairstyle : Normal SHORT hair
#7' Did you wear braces : Not yet
#8' Did you wear glasses : yea
#9' Who was ur best fren : let me see…LIONEL kor kor and we are still Great frens
#10'Who was ur crush : nobody then
#11' Who was ur celebrity crush : NONE
#12' How mani tattoos did euu hav : KOSONG…zero
#13' How mani piercings do euu hav : KOSONG also
#14' What car did euu hav : does my brothers’ count?
#15' What was ur fav band/grp : no HOT favourite then
#16' What was ur most fear : COCKROACH loh
#17' Have you smoked a cigarette yet : no lah
#18' Had you driven yet : hmm…racing cars on the com
#19' Had you been arrested : nope…see I SO Guai
#20' Had you been to a real party yet : NOT YET ! I had my own the following yr
#21' Had your heart broken : nah
#22' Single;Taken;Married: I was SINGLE and YOUNG
What am i now??...
#1' How old are you : considered 14 this yr
#2' What grade r euu in : Secondary TWO
#3' Where do you go to school : Pasir Ris Crest Secondary
#4' Where do you work : still not working
#5' Where do euu live : TAMPINES…I didn’t move
#6' Where do euu hang out : SCHOOL,WS,Central
#7' Do you hav braces : Taken out in February
#8' Do you wear glasses : yea
#9' Who is ur best fren : hmm…got a lot leh P6F BUDDIES rule(:
#10' Still tok to any of ur best frens : ahBohDEN…I tok a lot with them
#11' Who is ur celebrity crush : NONE
#12' How mani piercings do euu hav : KOSONG…I nv go pierce mah
#13' How mani tattoos do euu hav : KOSONG oso…haha
#14' What kind of car do euu hav : now no car…next time will have de
#15' What is ur fav band/singer : SIMPLE PLAN
#16' What is ur biggest fear : that MISTAKE to happen loh
#17' Have you been arrested since : erm…arrested by MR CHEE back to PCS loh…cos we were loitering opp PCS at playground…about 13 ppl
#18' Has ur heart broken b4 : u can say that
#19' Single;Taken;Married;Divorced : Taken for now loh
# 20' People that must take this quiz! : I dunno there is no BOUNDARIES here
these ans are HONEST ans...hahaha
sry dunno what im typing her...haha



