http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
12.25pm...okay maybe its a AFTERNOON
im bored so i did this
i got this from weifeng...so sian loh
Current mood: hmm…dunno how to describe leh…but it’s a GOOD mood(:
Current music: First Love by Utada Hikaru
Current taste: erm…I finished eating?
Current hair:I dunno…but its NATURAL
Current clothes: orange top purple shorts
Current annoyance: erm…PROBLEM FREE?
Current smell: the FRESH morning smell
Current thing I should be doing: huh? I dunno what I should be doing…HW?
Current windows open: the ONLY one BESIDE me
Current desktop picture: Bestest Bud
Current favorite band: Simple PLan
Current book: hmm…I oso dunno…lol
Current cd in stereo: there’s no CD in it
Current crush: erm…PRIVATE stuff
Current favorite celeb: not SPECIFIC fav
[ DO YOU.. ]
Smoke?: nah uh…I haven touched a cigarette before loh
Do drugs?: DEFINITELY NO
Have a dream that keeps coming back?: erm im NOT sure if it KEEPS on cumin back
Remember your first love?: WHO WUN cos its the FIRST
Still love him/her?: you mean the first love? Erm…what do u think? lol
Read the newspaper?: hardly…mostly I go to the TV section…lol
Have any gay or lesbian friends?: YEAP! [no names here]
Believe in miracles?: YES! Cos I Believe in GOD
Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever?: WHAT u BELIEVE is WHAT u ACHIEVE
Consider yourself tolerant of others?: yea…if not everyone would hate me
Consider love a mistake?: I dun think so
Like the taste of alcohol?: erm…I dun even know if I had drank alcohol b4…lol
Have a favorite chocolate?: CADBURY…wahahaha
Believe in astrology?: can say abit loh
Believe in magic?: NOT REALLY
Believe in god?: YES
Have any pets: mine died long ago
Go to or plan to go to college: a part of me wants to a part of me dun want to
Have any piercings?: no…weird huh
Have any tattoos?: crazy arh…although its cool but I dun like lol
Hate yourself: SOMETIMES
Have an obsession?: erm can be considered loh
Have a secret crush?: SHH…secret what cannot say loh
Have a best friend?: DEFINITELY
Wish on stars?: I dun see much how to wish?
[ LOVE LIFE ]
Ever been in love?: can say that
Do you believe in love at first sight?: so far it has nv happened to me
Do you believe in "the one?": who knows
Describe your ideal significant other: dun wanna say
[ETC]
Have you ever played a game that
required removal of clothing?: NOPE !!!
Have you ever been intoxicated?: er…no?
Have you ever been caught "doing something?": what kind of SOMETHING ?
Are you a tease?: I SURE tease ppl…wahahaha
Shy to make the first move?: erm what can I say….ppl always say girls are shy what
[ APPEARANCE ]
Hair: my USUAL hairstyle?
Eyes: BLACK eyes…im PURE SINGAPOREAN and CHINESE
Height: 151cam…PATHETICALLY small la [at least taller then GERALD ^^]
Weight: 40.3kg…SO LIGHT loh
[ LAST THING.. ]
Bought: hmm…sia eh I but too many things…dun remember leh
Ate & Drank: FOOD and WATER…lol
Did: Look for my SONGS
Read: WORDINGS wherever I could see
Watched on TV: SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
[ EITHER OR.. ]
beer or cider: erm…BEER? Whats cider in the first place?
drinks or shots: DRINKS…whats shots? [damn I dunno anything]
cats or dogs: DOGGIES
single or taken: CONSIDERED taken now
pen or pencil: BOTH? Lol more of a pen bah
gloves or mittens: MITTENS cutter…cos u dun see the shape of your fingers…lol
food or candy: CANDY…it’s the BEST ^^
cassette or cd: CD…duh…I wonder who still use cassette [okay maybe my dad lol]
coke or pepsi: COKE…I have been drinking thjat from YOUNG…lol
[ WHO DO YOU WANT TO.. ]
kill: hmm…for now its XB
waste your time with: erm…PS2…wahaha
look like: MYSELF la…why do I want to look like someone else…
avoid: erm…let’s see…that someone loh
[ LAST PERSON YOU.. ]
met: my P6F buddies [Jingyi,ShinYee,ChingYee,ChingTing]
saw: erm…does my younger bro count?
talked to on the phone: FENGMAO kor kor…lol…or isit BENITA…wahaha
hugged: my YOUNGER brother
instant messaged: NONE
kissed: NONE
[ HAVE YOU EVER.. ]
Drank alcohol?: I told you I DUNNO
Done drugs?: I said already NO
Broken the law?: in MANY WAYS…wahaha
Run away from home?: SORT OF
Broken a bone?: NO…but SPRAINED my ankle REAL bad
Played Truth Or Dare?: DUH…did that FROM YOUNG
Kissed someone you didn't know?: erm NO
Been in a fight?: HAVE lah…but its all PRIMARY school stuff
Come close to dying?: er…no
[ WHAT IS.. ]
Your bedroom like?: SMALL…COSY…COOL room [obviously cos its MINE]
Your favorite thing for breakfast?: anything I can eat la
Your favorite restaurant?: not sure either
What's on your bedside table?: my RADIO…ALARM CLOCK…LAMP…lol
What do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night?: not really hungry at night
What is your biggest fear?: that MISTAKE might happen again
Spontaneous or plain?: erm…I dunno myself
Do you know how to play poker?: oh YES ! my cousin’s bf taught us
What do you carry with you at all
times?: KEYS…WALLET…not alwayswith money
How do you drive?: the ONLY thing I drive is the ARCADE DATONA car…lol
What do you miss most about being
little?: all the BEST P6F buddies I played around with all the time
Are you happy with your given name?: YES YES YES
What color is your bedroom?: BLUE and WHITE…I think that’s why I like BLUE so much
Have you ever been in a play?: hmm…CLASS play have…outside play DUN HAVE
Do poor, homeless, or starving people
sometimes annoy you?: why do they annoy me?
Do you consider yourself to be a nice
person?: OBVIOUSLY…who wun say themselves NICE…lol
thats all thanks for reading(:
Sunday, June 17, 2007
its a SUNDAY morning12.25pm...okay maybe its a AFTERNOON
im bored so i did this
i got this from weifeng...so sian loh
Current mood: hmm…dunno how to describe leh…but it’s a GOOD mood(:
Current music: First Love by Utada Hikaru
Current taste: erm…I finished eating?
Current hair:I dunno…but its NATURAL
Current clothes: orange top purple shorts
Current annoyance: erm…PROBLEM FREE?
Current smell: the FRESH morning smell
Current thing I should be doing: huh? I dunno what I should be doing…HW?
Current windows open: the ONLY one BESIDE me
Current desktop picture: Bestest Bud
Current favorite band: Simple PLan
Current book: hmm…I oso dunno…lol
Current cd in stereo: there’s no CD in it
Current crush: erm…PRIVATE stuff
Current favorite celeb: not SPECIFIC fav
[ DO YOU.. ]
Smoke?: nah uh…I haven touched a cigarette before loh
Do drugs?: DEFINITELY NO
Have a dream that keeps coming back?: erm im NOT sure if it KEEPS on cumin back
Remember your first love?: WHO WUN cos its the FIRST
Still love him/her?: you mean the first love? Erm…what do u think? lol
Read the newspaper?: hardly…mostly I go to the TV section…lol
Have any gay or lesbian friends?: YEAP! [no names here]
Believe in miracles?: YES! Cos I Believe in GOD
Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever?: WHAT u BELIEVE is WHAT u ACHIEVE
Consider yourself tolerant of others?: yea…if not everyone would hate me
Consider love a mistake?: I dun think so
Like the taste of alcohol?: erm…I dun even know if I had drank alcohol b4…lol
Have a favorite chocolate?: CADBURY…wahahaha
Believe in astrology?: can say abit loh
Believe in magic?: NOT REALLY
Believe in god?: YES
Have any pets: mine died long ago
Go to or plan to go to college: a part of me wants to a part of me dun want to
Have any piercings?: no…weird huh
Have any tattoos?: crazy arh…although its cool but I dun like lol
Hate yourself: SOMETIMES
Have an obsession?: erm can be considered loh
Have a secret crush?: SHH…secret what cannot say loh
Have a best friend?: DEFINITELY
Wish on stars?: I dun see much how to wish?
[ LOVE LIFE ]
Ever been in love?: can say that
Do you believe in love at first sight?: so far it has nv happened to me
Do you believe in "the one?": who knows
Describe your ideal significant other: dun wanna say
[ETC]
Have you ever played a game that
required removal of clothing?: NOPE !!!
Have you ever been intoxicated?: er…no?
Have you ever been caught "doing something?": what kind of SOMETHING ?
Are you a tease?: I SURE tease ppl…wahahaha
Shy to make the first move?: erm what can I say….ppl always say girls are shy what
[ APPEARANCE ]
Hair: my USUAL hairstyle?
Eyes: BLACK eyes…im PURE SINGAPOREAN and CHINESE
Height: 151cam…PATHETICALLY small la [at least taller then GERALD ^^]
Weight: 40.3kg…SO LIGHT loh
[ LAST THING.. ]
Bought: hmm…sia eh I but too many things…dun remember leh
Ate & Drank: FOOD and WATER…lol
Did: Look for my SONGS
Read: WORDINGS wherever I could see
Watched on TV: SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
[ EITHER OR.. ]
beer or cider: erm…BEER? Whats cider in the first place?
drinks or shots: DRINKS…whats shots? [damn I dunno anything]
cats or dogs: DOGGIES
single or taken: CONSIDERED taken now
pen or pencil: BOTH? Lol more of a pen bah
gloves or mittens: MITTENS cutter…cos u dun see the shape of your fingers…lol
food or candy: CANDY…it’s the BEST ^^
cassette or cd: CD…duh…I wonder who still use cassette [okay maybe my dad lol]
coke or pepsi: COKE…I have been drinking thjat from YOUNG…lol
[ WHO DO YOU WANT TO.. ]
kill: hmm…for now its XB
waste your time with: erm…PS2…wahaha
look like: MYSELF la…why do I want to look like someone else…
avoid: erm…let’s see…that someone loh
[ LAST PERSON YOU.. ]
met: my P6F buddies [Jingyi,ShinYee,ChingYee,ChingTing]
saw: erm…does my younger bro count?
talked to on the phone: FENGMAO kor kor…lol…or isit BENITA…wahaha
hugged: my YOUNGER brother
instant messaged: NONE
kissed: NONE
[ HAVE YOU EVER.. ]
Drank alcohol?: I told you I DUNNO
Done drugs?: I said already NO
Broken the law?: in MANY WAYS…wahaha
Run away from home?: SORT OF
Broken a bone?: NO…but SPRAINED my ankle REAL bad
Played Truth Or Dare?: DUH…did that FROM YOUNG
Kissed someone you didn't know?: erm NO
Been in a fight?: HAVE lah…but its all PRIMARY school stuff
Come close to dying?: er…no
[ WHAT IS.. ]
Your bedroom like?: SMALL…COSY…COOL room [obviously cos its MINE]
Your favorite thing for breakfast?: anything I can eat la
Your favorite restaurant?: not sure either
What's on your bedside table?: my RADIO…ALARM CLOCK…LAMP…lol
What do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night?: not really hungry at night
What is your biggest fear?: that MISTAKE might happen again
Spontaneous or plain?: erm…I dunno myself
Do you know how to play poker?: oh YES ! my cousin’s bf taught us
What do you carry with you at all
times?: KEYS…WALLET…not alwayswith money
How do you drive?: the ONLY thing I drive is the ARCADE DATONA car…lol
What do you miss most about being
little?: all the BEST P6F buddies I played around with all the time
Are you happy with your given name?: YES YES YES
What color is your bedroom?: BLUE and WHITE…I think that’s why I like BLUE so much
Have you ever been in a play?: hmm…CLASS play have…outside play DUN HAVE
Do poor, homeless, or starving people
sometimes annoy you?: why do they annoy me?
Do you consider yourself to be a nice
person?: OBVIOUSLY…who wun say themselves NICE…lol
thats all thanks for reading(:



