http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
From Zena’s fren Michelle and from ZENA:
A - Amirii
B - Brian
C – Ching Ting
D - Donn
E - Eunice
F – Fu Wei
G – Gladys
H - Hidayat
I – I dunno leh
J - JingYi
K – Kwee Siong
L – Lionel
M -Marinah
N - Nabilah
O - Olivia
P - PeiWen
Q – Qian Wei
R - Ricky
S - ShinYee
T - Terence
U - Una
V - Vanessa
W –Wei Jie
X - Xinky
Y – Yun Wai
Z - Zena
1. What does A sms you about?
[amirii] sry I dun have hp haha
2. How many siblings does B have?
[brian]ONE a Younger sister p4 this yr
3. What is C's nickname?
[chingting] ct or xiao clover
4. How do you get to know D?
[donn] my classmate and now my Kor
5. How despo is E?
[eunice] she where got despo
6. How much is F older/younger then you?
[fuwei] he is a year older than me
7. Name of G's best friend?
[gladys] Thadshaa
8. Does H knows I?
[hidayat & I dunno leh] hahaha no la
9. What happens if J becomes your enemy?
[jingyi] my life will be TERRIBLE
10. Under what conditions will K & L get married?
[kweesiong & lionel] hey they are NOT GAY
11. How many ppl do you know wif M's initial?
[marinah] too many to count
12. Do you enjoy talking on the phone wif N?
[nabilah] I hardly tok to her on the phone but more in sch
13. Do you think O knows P?
[olivia & peiwen] I got no idea
14. How geeky is Q?
[qianwei] she is NOT geeky at all loh! She is COOL
15. Is R very popular?
[ricky] how I noe now oso not same sch
16. What happens if S likes you?
[shinyee] erm I think she likes someone else already so it wud not happen
17. Is T a very random person?
[terence] me myself oso dunno but I dun think so
18. How are U and V related?
[una & vanessa] I dunno anything
19. Do you take W as anything else other than a friend?
[weijie] he’s my CUTE kor kor
20. When is the last time u met up with X?
[xinky] he’s imaginary haha
21. Are Y & Z enemies?
[yunwai & zena] er they dunno each other la
22. Of everyone from A - Z, who do you love the most?
All my ‘SIBLINGS’ there
23. Will you betray any of them?
NO WAY! Why wud I?
24. Have you confessed to anyone from A - Z?
yea but not telling who
25. Pass it to the peeps from A- Z who have blogs
wow…not much have blogs loh haha
Sunday, July 15, 2007
some quiz i do for fun(:From Zena’s fren Michelle and from ZENA:
A - Amirii
B - Brian
C – Ching Ting
D - Donn
E - Eunice
F – Fu Wei
G – Gladys
H - Hidayat
I – I dunno leh
J - JingYi
K – Kwee Siong
L – Lionel
M -Marinah
N - Nabilah
O - Olivia
P - PeiWen
Q – Qian Wei
R - Ricky
S - ShinYee
T - Terence
U - Una
V - Vanessa
W –Wei Jie
X - Xinky
Y – Yun Wai
Z - Zena
1. What does A sms you about?
[amirii] sry I dun have hp haha
2. How many siblings does B have?
[brian]ONE a Younger sister p4 this yr
3. What is C's nickname?
[chingting] ct or xiao clover
4. How do you get to know D?
[donn] my classmate and now my Kor
5. How despo is E?
[eunice] she where got despo
6. How much is F older/younger then you?
[fuwei] he is a year older than me
7. Name of G's best friend?
[gladys] Thadshaa
8. Does H knows I?
[hidayat & I dunno leh] hahaha no la
9. What happens if J becomes your enemy?
[jingyi] my life will be TERRIBLE
10. Under what conditions will K & L get married?
[kweesiong & lionel] hey they are NOT GAY
11. How many ppl do you know wif M's initial?
[marinah] too many to count
12. Do you enjoy talking on the phone wif N?
[nabilah] I hardly tok to her on the phone but more in sch
13. Do you think O knows P?
[olivia & peiwen] I got no idea
14. How geeky is Q?
[qianwei] she is NOT geeky at all loh! She is COOL
15. Is R very popular?
[ricky] how I noe now oso not same sch
16. What happens if S likes you?
[shinyee] erm I think she likes someone else already so it wud not happen
17. Is T a very random person?
[terence] me myself oso dunno but I dun think so
18. How are U and V related?
[una & vanessa] I dunno anything
19. Do you take W as anything else other than a friend?
[weijie] he’s my CUTE kor kor
20. When is the last time u met up with X?
[xinky] he’s imaginary haha
21. Are Y & Z enemies?
[yunwai & zena] er they dunno each other la
22. Of everyone from A - Z, who do you love the most?
All my ‘SIBLINGS’ there
23. Will you betray any of them?
NO WAY! Why wud I?
24. Have you confessed to anyone from A - Z?
yea but not telling who
25. Pass it to the peeps from A- Z who have blogs
wow…not much have blogs loh haha



