http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
A – Amirii, Abigail, Aqilah, Amanda, Ahmad [idunnowhy]
B – Brian, Bernard, Benita
C – ChingTing, Charmaine, ChingYee, Claire ,Cindy
D – Donn, Daniel, DuanJian, Deborah
E – Eunice, Eddy, Elizabeth, Elza
F – FuWei, FengMao
G – Gladys, Gina, Gavin, Gerald
H - Hidayat
I – I dunno leh
J – JingYi, Janan, JiaYi, JiaYin, Jeremy, Jeslyn, JingJing
K – KweeSiong, KarKheng, KaiLi [celine]
L – Lionel, Lydia, Liyana
M –Marinah, Michael, Mitchell, Marlene, Megan
N – Nabilah, Nadiah
O - Olivia
P - PeiWen
Q – Qian Wei
R – Ricky, Radhiah
S – ShinYee, Shawn, Shereen, SiewBeng, Sean
T – Terence, Thadshaa, TongXian
U - Una
V – Vanessa, Valerie
W –Wei Jie, WeiFeng, WeiRen, WanYi
X - XinYi
Y – Yun Wai, Yi Yong, YenSoon, YanXiang
Z - Zena
1. What does A sms you about?
[amirii,Abigail,aqilah,Amanda,ahmad] sry I dun have hp haha
2. How many siblings does B have?
[brian]ONE a Younger sister p4 this yr
[bernard] one or two brothers all elder
[benita] only child
3. What is C's nickname?
[chingting] ct or xiao clover or dragonfly
[charmaine] mainey
[chingyee] ccy or kitty
[claire] erm Im not sure [boon?]
[cindy] I oso dunno sia
4. How do you get to know D?
[donn] my classmate and now my Kor
[daniel] oso my classmte
[duanjian] I’ve known him since p5 classmates in pri sch
[deborah] netballer, same sch, same lvl
5. How despo is E?
[eunice] she where got despo
[eddy] I dunno if he is anot
[elizabeth] she is not and she has a boyfriend
[elza] erm I got no comments on this
6. How much is F older/younger then you?
[fuwei] he is a year older than me
[fengmao] he is older than me by a year too
7. Name of G's best friend?
[gladys] Thadshaa
[gina] Claire
[gavin] erm Kenny?
[gerald] er…eddy?
8. Does H knows I?
[hidayat & I dunno leh] hahaha no la
9. What happens if J becomes your enemy?
[jingyi] my life will be TERRIBLE
[janan] I live with him it would be a NIGHTMARE for my life cos he is my brother
[jiayi] it wouldn’t be good
[jiayin] been before but we are okay OBVIOUSLY
[jeremy] he is my cousin life will be a HORROR
[jeslyn] I see her everyday and my school life wud be different
[jingjing] nobody to help me in Chinese during lesson haha
10. Under what conditions will K & L get married?
[kweesiong & lionel] hey they are NOT GAY
[karkheng & lydia] hmm… can but lydia is older haha
[kaili:celine & liyana] they are NOT lesbians
11. How many ppl do you know wif M's initial?
[marinah] too many to count
[michael] a lot
[mitchell] many many
[marlene] cant count
[megan] quite a number
12. Do you enjoy talking on the phone wif N?
[nabilah] I hardly tok to her on the phone but more in sch
[nadiah] I oso tok to her in sch more
13. Do you think O knows P?
[olivia & peiwen] I got no idea
14. How geeky is Q?
[qianwei] she is NOT geeky at all loh! She is COOL
15. Is R very popular?
[ricky] how I noe now oso not same sch
[radhiah] oh she is popular among malay girls haha
16. What happens if S likes you?
[shinyee] erm I think she likes someone else already so it wud not happen
[shawn] I think he likes some girl and he is my cousin
[shereen] she is my cousin and she should be getting a boyfriend
[siewbeng] impossible! we hated each other before, wouldn’t imagine him liking me
[sean] erm…not good will happen and he likes some GreenPrawn
17. Is T a very random person?
[terence] me myself oso dunno but I dun think so
[thadshaa] erm to me I might think so
[tongxian] not really a lot lah
18. How are U and V related?
[una & vanessa] I dunno anything
[una & valerie] I dun think they are haha but who knows
19. Do you take W as anything else other than a friend?
[weijie] he’s my CUTE kor kor
[weifeng] he’s a good friend to me(:
[weiren] used to be good friends now very long no contact
[wanyi] erm nope? But CLOSE friends can
20. When is the last time u met up with X?
[xinyi] we are not very close actually(:
21. Are Y & Z enemies?
[yunwai & zena] er they dunno each other la
[yiyiong & zena] dun really know each other
[yensoon & zena] I dunno anything
[yanxiang & zena] do they know each other?
22. Of everyone from A - Z, who do you love the most?
All my ‘SIBLINGS’ there and all my CLOSE and GOOD friends(:
23. Will you betray any of them?
NO WAY! Why wud I?
24. Have you confessed to anyone from A - Z?
since its HISTORY now might as well tell right
it was to [lionel] I think it was p6 haha
25. Pass it to the peeps from A- Z who have blogs
wow…not much have blogs loh haha
done at 3.30pm(: THURSDAY = NATIONAL DAY
Thursday, August 9, 2007
All the names here POP up in my MIND within 15secsA – Amirii, Abigail, Aqilah, Amanda, Ahmad [idunnowhy]
B – Brian, Bernard, Benita
C – ChingTing, Charmaine, ChingYee, Claire ,Cindy
D – Donn, Daniel, DuanJian, Deborah
E – Eunice, Eddy, Elizabeth, Elza
F – FuWei, FengMao
G – Gladys, Gina, Gavin, Gerald
H - Hidayat
I – I dunno leh
J – JingYi, Janan, JiaYi, JiaYin, Jeremy, Jeslyn, JingJing
K – KweeSiong, KarKheng, KaiLi [celine]
L – Lionel, Lydia, Liyana
M –Marinah, Michael, Mitchell, Marlene, Megan
N – Nabilah, Nadiah
O - Olivia
P - PeiWen
Q – Qian Wei
R – Ricky, Radhiah
S – ShinYee, Shawn, Shereen, SiewBeng, Sean
T – Terence, Thadshaa, TongXian
U - Una
V – Vanessa, Valerie
W –Wei Jie, WeiFeng, WeiRen, WanYi
X - XinYi
Y – Yun Wai, Yi Yong, YenSoon, YanXiang
Z - Zena
1. What does A sms you about?
[amirii,Abigail,aqilah,Amanda,ahmad] sry I dun have hp haha
2. How many siblings does B have?
[brian]ONE a Younger sister p4 this yr
[bernard] one or two brothers all elder
[benita] only child
3. What is C's nickname?
[chingting] ct or xiao clover or dragonfly
[charmaine] mainey
[chingyee] ccy or kitty
[claire] erm Im not sure [boon?]
[cindy] I oso dunno sia
4. How do you get to know D?
[donn] my classmate and now my Kor
[daniel] oso my classmte
[duanjian] I’ve known him since p5 classmates in pri sch
[deborah] netballer, same sch, same lvl
5. How despo is E?
[eunice] she where got despo
[eddy] I dunno if he is anot
[elizabeth] she is not and she has a boyfriend
[elza] erm I got no comments on this
6. How much is F older/younger then you?
[fuwei] he is a year older than me
[fengmao] he is older than me by a year too
7. Name of G's best friend?
[gladys] Thadshaa
[gina] Claire
[gavin] erm Kenny?
[gerald] er…eddy?
8. Does H knows I?
[hidayat & I dunno leh] hahaha no la
9. What happens if J becomes your enemy?
[jingyi] my life will be TERRIBLE
[janan] I live with him it would be a NIGHTMARE for my life cos he is my brother
[jiayi] it wouldn’t be good
[jiayin] been before but we are okay OBVIOUSLY
[jeremy] he is my cousin life will be a HORROR
[jeslyn] I see her everyday and my school life wud be different
[jingjing] nobody to help me in Chinese during lesson haha
10. Under what conditions will K & L get married?
[kweesiong & lionel] hey they are NOT GAY
[karkheng & lydia] hmm… can but lydia is older haha
[kaili:celine & liyana] they are NOT lesbians
11. How many ppl do you know wif M's initial?
[marinah] too many to count
[michael] a lot
[mitchell] many many
[marlene] cant count
[megan] quite a number
12. Do you enjoy talking on the phone wif N?
[nabilah] I hardly tok to her on the phone but more in sch
[nadiah] I oso tok to her in sch more
13. Do you think O knows P?
[olivia & peiwen] I got no idea
14. How geeky is Q?
[qianwei] she is NOT geeky at all loh! She is COOL
15. Is R very popular?
[ricky] how I noe now oso not same sch
[radhiah] oh she is popular among malay girls haha
16. What happens if S likes you?
[shinyee] erm I think she likes someone else already so it wud not happen
[shawn] I think he likes some girl and he is my cousin
[shereen] she is my cousin and she should be getting a boyfriend
[siewbeng] impossible! we hated each other before, wouldn’t imagine him liking me
[sean] erm…not good will happen and he likes some GreenPrawn
17. Is T a very random person?
[terence] me myself oso dunno but I dun think so
[thadshaa] erm to me I might think so
[tongxian] not really a lot lah
18. How are U and V related?
[una & vanessa] I dunno anything
[una & valerie] I dun think they are haha but who knows
19. Do you take W as anything else other than a friend?
[weijie] he’s my CUTE kor kor
[weifeng] he’s a good friend to me(:
[weiren] used to be good friends now very long no contact
[wanyi] erm nope? But CLOSE friends can
20. When is the last time u met up with X?
[xinyi] we are not very close actually(:
21. Are Y & Z enemies?
[yunwai & zena] er they dunno each other la
[yiyiong & zena] dun really know each other
[yensoon & zena] I dunno anything
[yanxiang & zena] do they know each other?
22. Of everyone from A - Z, who do you love the most?
All my ‘SIBLINGS’ there and all my CLOSE and GOOD friends(:
23. Will you betray any of them?
NO WAY! Why wud I?
24. Have you confessed to anyone from A - Z?
since its HISTORY now might as well tell right
it was to [lionel] I think it was p6 haha
25. Pass it to the peeps from A- Z who have blogs
wow…not much have blogs loh haha
done at 3.30pm(: THURSDAY = NATIONAL DAY



