<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves.

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Saturday, October 25, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!
holiday fun for you i guess.
hope you had fun at your birthday surprise today.
sorry didnt go, nobody told me, LOL
May God Bless You and plus
together with Jerina for LONG(:

Well today had training,
kinda short for once, not really used to it.
we usually start at 8 and end at 12
but today 11 jiu finish ler.
Wait for BAND & CIO at 358 bus-stop!
Jeslyn didnt go for band! [i thought i could see her at 12]
then i continue to wait
i almost thought CIO ended early.
but i saw the intructors & teachers HAHA
Met JINGJING at 12.30 then go SUBWAY
eat with CLAIRE!
after that went outside Kbox to talk talk about the future [HAHA]
then off to MAC for homework slack.
i was sleeping when suddenly these 2 girls came to tell Claire about the gospel
[i was totally shocked! then just appeared without a sound!]
then went back home around 5+
not much la. but im going out tml. [yeah man!]

OH! I FINISHED MY DESCRIPTIVE ESSAY! CHECK IT OUT!

Describe a place you have fond memories of

The morning sunshine shone on my face. The cool breeze brushed against my warm skin. The cluttering of pots and pans and the splashing of water entered my ears. I whiffed the wonderful fragrance of my favorite scrambled eggs and bacon breakfast. Before I knew it, I was out of my bed and on my feet.

Around me were my favorite bright orange walls with white strips on it. The huge wooden cupboard was on the left side of the room as the ivory dresser stood small beside it. My old computer monitor sat on the study table by the window, together with my bulky stacks of books. Lastly, my bed stood in the middle of the room, filling up almost half of it.

I moved along the smooth parquet floor to the cool marble floor of the living room. There I saw the old television set resting on the wooden counter along with the other wooden furniture. I felt the familiar coziness of the house once again.

I followed the trial left by the fragrance of my scrambled eggs and bacon breakfast to the kitchen. There it was, sitting on the grand wooden dining table. Beside my breakfast laid my fork and knife; the ones I never failed to use for my scrambled eggs and bacon breakfast.

As I took my seat at the table, I saw her, my mom. She walked over to me to pass me a cup of my favorite chocolate milk. She bent over to hug me and she gave me a kiss on my cheek before heading out of the kitchen. I smelt her familiar perfume and felt her warm arms around me.

She changed into her favorite blue cotton top and white khaki shorts. She walked over to me to give me a goodbye hug and kiss once again. “I will be right back honey, do wait for me,” my mom whispered into my ear. I nodded and saw her leave the house for the last time.

That was the last scrambled eggs and bacon breakfast made by my mom. That was the very last scent of her. That was the very last kiss from my mom. Those were her last words to me. She had asked me to wait for her, but she never came back. That was the last of the few fond memories I had of my mother’s house.

I was only eight when she had passed away.


great job i did huh! but i dont really care.
i just wrote whatever that came to me so here it is!
well just great effort to me! HAHA

i guess im gonna enjoy myself tomorrow
gonna forget anything about stress homework and shit!
i dont wanna care no more people!
fun time is here! yeah!

freak la! what in the world!
fine lah! you people can call me a bitch a flirt or whatsoever.
now im even problematic! fine!
and plus! SEAN you are NOT HELPING AT ALL!
go back and think about it if you wanna be my friend
its can be over! you will never know how scary i get!

damn!womanwhatwereyouthinking?
Listening to So What By Pink