<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves.

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Friday, November 14, 2008
Hey i just realised sth, i only can use the COMPOSE thingy on FireFox.
HAHA.that's kinda dumb! and no wonder i can't put colour lah!
Oh peeps! i saw this while googling myself,
[try doing that to make sure your blog(s) cant be read by unknowns]


HAHA, very cool right? I didn't know there was such a sweater.
totally cool! HAHA:D Oh updates are here peeps!

Wednesday went for training. First time meeting the coach.
She is NOT SCARY! DAMN CUTE somemore(: HAHA
she is stricter to the Sec 1s [who ask them slack]
But it was kinda physical due to RAINY weather
it is actually good to work out after so long(:
Thursday also had afternoon training.
After that it was to White sands to get my pouch
then HOME to BATHE!
had to get ready for the CHOCOLATE BUFFET!
i totally didn't know what to wear.
I had my Yellow Sleeveless Top with the Half Cardigan Hoodie
my BFFs<3>
then i was actually wearing a Grey tight skirt
[with FBTs inside so safety;girlstuff]
But then Chingting told me she wear jeans, so i wore pants.
Damn! should ask Shinyee [she was wearing skirt]
Sorry kinda slipped my mind Shin!
If i wore skirt, I could have wore Boots & not HEELS!
Weijie & Siewbeng were in FORMAL too
[esp. Siewbeng, HAHA]
and so it was MRT all the way to Raffles and to the
FULLERTON HOTEL!
It was really grand & my first time there with friends
& second time on whole:D
Chocolates,Cakes,Fondu!
A very huge variety, but we don't know how to eat!
Sat there, CHIT CHAT & LAUGH LAUGH & LAUGH!
[mostly on Jiayong's future new look HAHA:D]
Great experience there, but not really worth it.
Unless you are a TOTAL CHOCOLATE LOVER!
Then we left there around 10.15pm
Reached Tampines around 10.45pm?
Sent Beng to the bus-stop [he now lives at Hougang]
then the 4 of us [CT,Shin,WJ & ME] went to TM MAC
to CHIT CHAT somemore [kinda early for us to be back ma HAHA]
left when they were closing:D
wait with CT for her bus
then walked home from Interchange
already past MIDNIGHT & I'm NOT HOME!
Haha,early in the morning outsidethe house(:
Shin & WJ left in the same direction,
i went the other way, totally rushed back in HEELS! [ouch!]
MIRACLE HAPPENED!!!
Daddy didn't scold me! HAHA, maybe cause i said i went to
friend's birthday dinner buffet!
My parents didn't even know i spent money [oops!]
But really enjoyed myself today!
I'm so gonna remember this day! DEFINITELY!

REPLYING:
to Shirly- HAHA its okay la!
to -[[c0nStAnCe]]- - Yar! seems kinda dumb! I think its the computer's problem! HAHA
to Jing- HAHA yea! I'm getting bored at home! But we gotta find time to be free to celebrate:D I feel like just having fun at the BEACH;simple & fun!

You just act as if nothing had happened! LIKE FUCK! Did you even care at all? Thinking everything will be okay? Have you noticed that whatever you do,how does it look like to me? You think this is a game, well i don't wanna play anymore. I thought this could be it, but looks like you just smashed my dreams. Smashed it all just like that! I really don't know how to live on like this.I don't dare talk to you face to face, because I'm afraid i might lose control & hurt you, which is what i don't want. Have you cared for my feelings. I really think this could be the end of things you know! Do some soul searching! I'm really sick and tired of this game. Problems come one by one, but you just don't give a damn about me! You never seem to care at all!

Listening to If I Were A Boy by Beyonce'