http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
Hope you have fun today!
May God Bless your Birthday pal!
Yesterday's training wasn't so bad.
Although the 100 shots at the pole was tiring,
because it started to rain halfway. HAHA!
then we did indoor stuff loh.
PLUCK THE COCONUTS! HAHA
[got the chance to bully ppl]
they esp bullied Nargis,Yushan,Zhiying maybe.
HAHAHA, had alot of fun.
Then there was Poison Ball too:D
very soon it was dismissal.
I GOT MY IC ALREADY!!!
Soon i'm gonna have a phone(:
wait and see peeps!
REPLYS:
to TERI<3 -Thanks i will babe! The bad will pass over soon(:
i know you might read this some how.I know what i did, friend, but somehow I feel stuck between you and him too.A lot of times i tend to compare and stuff,but you helped me through difficult times,helped cheer me up when i was down.I'm sorry for not doing anything for you,although you did so much for me.I really appreciate it all and how i wish there was a way to repay all of it back to you.But I'm kinda confused on what to do. It's no point lying to myself, but sometimes i really wonder whats going on in my head, with too many things filling it up. Give me some time and maybe I might give you that little chance to start everything all over again.
i've created myself a huge big mess.
Listening to When is Rains by Paramore [Gossip Girl Soundtrack]
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Happy Birthday Jiayong!Hope you have fun today!
May God Bless your Birthday pal!
Yesterday's training wasn't so bad.
Although the 100 shots at the pole was tiring,
because it started to rain halfway. HAHA!
then we did indoor stuff loh.
PLUCK THE COCONUTS! HAHA
[got the chance to bully ppl]
they esp bullied Nargis,Yushan,Zhiying maybe.
HAHAHA, had alot of fun.
Then there was Poison Ball too:D
very soon it was dismissal.
I GOT MY IC ALREADY!!!
Soon i'm gonna have a phone(:
wait and see peeps!
REPLYS:
to TERI<3 -Thanks i will babe! The bad will pass over soon(:
i know you might read this some how.I know what i did, friend, but somehow I feel stuck between you and him too.A lot of times i tend to compare and stuff,but you helped me through difficult times,helped cheer me up when i was down.I'm sorry for not doing anything for you,although you did so much for me.I really appreciate it all and how i wish there was a way to repay all of it back to you.But I'm kinda confused on what to do. It's no point lying to myself, but sometimes i really wonder whats going on in my head, with too many things filling it up. Give me some time and maybe I might give you that little chance to start everything all over again.
i've created myself a huge big mess.
Listening to When is Rains by Paramore [Gossip Girl Soundtrack]



