<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves.

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Sunday, November 16, 2008
Though things are over now,I just can't get over you.
It's the first time I'm feeling so much pain inside.
It's also the first time I really liked someone so much.
But I guess he is gone now.
Really gone, and he won't want me back again.
People ask me, "Why don't you fight back?"
But what's the use, when it's only a one sided love.
I'm feeling real empty.
Something is missing,really gone from my life.
I may seem strong on the outside,
But inside I'm breaking down.
How i wish i could just run away from all this.
I was thinking maybe this is it.
Maybe we might last very long.
I literally imagined us during the chalet,
how happy we can be together.
But you just smashed that dream like that.
I saw things were turning rocky, and i desperately wanted things to change.
When i wanted that one month of probation,
I was thinking by then, we could have settled things and
forget all the horrible past.
But even before the 'deadline' was up,
you just ended it all.
After hearing you say that line "Can we stay as friends?"
through the goddamn phone, i was so lost for words that i just
said "fine!" and i hung you up.
Why didn't you insist of telling me that face to face.
Don't you know thats the most hurtful way to do so.
I just couldn't stop crying after that.
But i guess i've run out of tears for you already.
People ask me to move on,
I will try, but I'll never know how much it will hurt.
I just can't take in the fact that its over so fast.
I even dreamt about you; we were so happy together,
holding hands openly at downtown east during the chalet.
But i guess that is just my wishing thinking.
I will never get to hold your hand ever,
Never get to hug you once again,
and never will i get a chance to lean on you.
Never will I have those good memories ever again.
Everytime i hear those few songs,
i get reminded of you.
Everytime i watch drama serials,
i get reminded of you.
Things all around me just remind me of you.
When i don't wanna think about it, you just pop out!
I'm gonna go bonkers any time soon.
You never knew how much your words meant to me.
When you said we won't last long right from the start,
I felt so hurt, hearing you say those words.
Then you said when we breakup, we will remain as friends.
I felt another knife stab right through me.
That thought of breaking up was hard for me.
I know i told others that i want a breakup,
but inside i just can't face it.
Because of you, I was looking forward to getting a phone.
Finally my Dad is willing to let me have my own,
But i got no one to sms or call anytime,
You just never knew that everything you did meant a lot to me.
Every word, every gesture and every smile.
When you were saying that you wanted me to be troy
[not LIKE troy in HSM3]
I felt that blade plunge into me,it was horrible,
but you didn't know. You just didn't know.
I always wanted that special guy in my life,
and i really thought you were the one,
But i guess i was wrong and i made a terrible mistake
to fall deep down into your trap.
Now i guess got difficulties coming back out.
I really feel stupid right now.
Things had started to change and all i ever wanted was
just a smile from you a day.
A conversation with you a day.
All i ever wanted was your Attention!
But i guess you never found out,
that simple request, that simple gift
that every guy should give their girl.
But yet, i chose to lower my expectations of that perfect guy,
All for you, but you just didn't seem to care.
Now that your gone, i can't do anything now.
I guess i can't face you anymore and i'll try to forget it all.
This was never the ending i ever wanted.
Although its over between us,
One thing won't change for now,
My feelings for you just won't fade away that fast.
and I will miss you a lot.
I guess i might not have the courage to ever bring myself
to talk to you normally ever again.