<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves.

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Sunday, November 2, 2008
Things happen now and then
& I choose to believe that
they happen for a reason.
This post is specially for
this special someone in my life.
I'm gonna miss this special person a lot.
I really thought he was my Best Friend.
But right now he is gone.
Gone for good.
Only God knows if he will ever come back.
I know he won't make the first move, so I did.
He said it would be for the better of the both of us.
He doesn't want me to go,
but what can we do.
For our future, I have to run and leave.
I have to go somewhere far away.
Although its really impossible to avoid each other for good.
But I believe nature will take its path.
He even said I should be happy that he is backing off,
but with him just doing things like this all of a sudden,
doesn't he know how hurt I feel.
A friend I really trusted to do this to me.
Well, he wants things that way and so be it.
Although I should be happy with somebody else,
but He matters to me too.
With him making sarcastic remarks,
I just won't stand there and take it all in.
It hurts too! I'm a human with feelings too!
If he is not okay, and not moving on,
I really don't wanna move on too.
It just doesn't seem right for me to move on,
enjoy life and see him dying in the corner.
I know what he wants, but I can't give it to him.
Because I'm not strong enough to bear that responsiblity.
For that I'm truly sorry, to bring all the pain along with me.
Although he won't blame me.
I just wanna say I'm really Sorry my special friend.
But for now i just pray, and i pray real hard.
I just want things to be okay between both of us.
If this departure is what he wants, I'll give it to him.
Its the most i can give him, after what he gave me.
I really thank him a lot for being my friend.
For being a Friend, a Brother and someone even closer.
So i guess its goodbye for now.
This will be the final end to all this.
May God Bless this special friend of mine.
iwillmissyoualot.

♥Danette:D