http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
I know I said I didn't want to talk about this anymore.
But just in case He sees this,
Well he kinda said he has many things he wanted to tell me,
but wth, he was the one who didn't want to talk to me, FYI!
He wants to forget me. Okay fine!
And again he says I have to spend my time on the other guy.
Like WTF! I told him things aren't that official!
Even if I get along with some other guy,
He isn't really going to lose me,
I can still be a friend.
But that's not what he wants.
So like I said, I'll go away.
He wants everythings to change for the better.
But I can't skip school for a week plus,
I'll see him in school and stuff and at the chalet.
Not that I don't want things to get better.
So all I can say is Whatever lah.
Do things your way I guess.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Again, for my special friend.I know I said I didn't want to talk about this anymore.
But just in case He sees this,
Well he kinda said he has many things he wanted to tell me,
but wth, he was the one who didn't want to talk to me, FYI!
He wants to forget me. Okay fine!
And again he says I have to spend my time on the other guy.
Like WTF! I told him things aren't that official!
Even if I get along with some other guy,
He isn't really going to lose me,
I can still be a friend.
But that's not what he wants.
So like I said, I'll go away.
He wants everythings to change for the better.
But I can't skip school for a week plus,
I'll see him in school and stuff and at the chalet.
Not that I don't want things to get better.
So all I can say is Whatever lah.
Do things your way I guess.



