<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves.

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Monday, November 10, 2008
Yeap I'm back again peeps!
today kinda missed training,
and i missed the new coach! DAMN!
I'm not going tomorrow either.
Today kinda had Stomach Cramps [girls understand]
and it was real bad this time.
No idea why, i totally couldn't concentrate in class after recess.
kinda wanted to tell Ms Lim, but couldn't find her.
So i left first. Had to go back home to rest.
Cannot TAH HAN!
guess i will just pass a letter to her tml.
Plus tml got Dental, gonna skip trg again.
Coach not gonna see me for another session!
Gotta tell Ms Lim again. HAIS~
Aww well, gotta go off.
Kinda gotta catch up on homework
after all the sleeping in the afternoon(:
Sayonara peeps:D

i really thought things will be good.i always thought you might be the one.But WHAT THE FUCK!
everything's one you! always you! sickening shit!you never really seemed to be bothered about what
I am going through.Guess I'm not that of importance to you than you to me.