<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves.

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Sunday, November 9, 2008
Its SUNDAY again!
kinda bored. really dont feel like doing HW.
later maybe gonna play bball.
Gotta workout with my BFFs♥
once in a while every week(:
Next week i was thinking we could go
to the beach and have FUN FUN FUN:D
RELAXATION TIME(:
cause the Foundation Programme is OVER!
Kinda sad we don't have a chalet. HAIS
but all our outings can "BU CHANG" HAHA(:
Well all i can say is that
2nd week of foundation is OVER!!! [yipee!]

OH MY! I just found out the Compose section of blogger.
I'm like damn dumb lah!
Now I know how to put COLOUR

I'm really DUMB!!! HAHA:D
[please excuse me for my dumbness]

Okay, i'm gonna stop the colour.
Next time my posts will be colourful ler. HAHA
but actually i'm like lazy to keep changing,
I'll see to it, based on my mood:D
Check it out next time peeps(:
Okay thats all. I'll be around soon.

REPLYS:
to 'meiiyu- Relinked you alrd. Thanks for coming by!
to Weifeng- you're welcome my dear friend(: God Bless!

prayingforthingstoimprove
Listening to T-Shirt by Shontelle