http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
I always understand that.
Everyone is always asked to Forgive and Forget.
Well Forgiving won't be much of a problem for me
But the more I want to Forget,
I'll still have that vivid memory in my mind.
But don't worry, I can pretend.
Its one of my expertise.
However I will Forget this very incident.
This brought about misery among the 2 of us,
so I'm willing to forget it if you will.
That you can count on me.
I also want things to go back to before.
Kinda miss those old days too,
but if you are willing, I won't mind!
I just don't want you to hurt yourself again.
I pray for you my dear friend.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
People tend to make mistakes once in a while.I always understand that.
Everyone is always asked to Forgive and Forget.
Well Forgiving won't be much of a problem for me
But the more I want to Forget,
I'll still have that vivid memory in my mind.
But don't worry, I can pretend.
Its one of my expertise.
However I will Forget this very incident.
This brought about misery among the 2 of us,
so I'm willing to forget it if you will.
That you can count on me.
I also want things to go back to before.
Kinda miss those old days too,
but if you are willing, I won't mind!
I just don't want you to hurt yourself again.
I pray for you my dear friend.



