http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
well yea,many things happened
and i'm really sorry to make the others around me worry.
I don't want things like these to happen either,
but what can i do.
Things just happen!
oh ya before i forget!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEIFENG!
Hope you had fun today,
bet you were celebrating with the others
while i trained. HAHA
Well May God Bless You!
Well training was kinda slack and i found out sth
SATURDAY TRAINING WAS CANCELED!!!
[because it rained! WTH]
okay but actually it doesnt matter.
Nobody cares anyway!
Slacky today too. Lessons i meant.
Nothing much to do. BORING!!!
Okay nothing to blog anymore.
I shall stop here. SEE YOU GUYS SOON!
This is for my special friend,
Only God knows if he will ever read this.
I was kinda planning to give back something
but since the incident, I guess there goes my plan.
These days, I just see and hear things that
remind me of the past.
Things can be different and I can tell you so,
but that is if only you let me.
Well i guess only time will tell.
You just gotta know, I ain't doing any better too.
Losing a friend at one time is a blow.
Losing two is a bigger blow.
To add on, other things pressurize me.
I'm totally lost and I'm not sure why,
but i simply trust you and can really relate
me problems to you and nobody else.
Why must this happen now, at this time?
I wanna ask God too, WHY NOW?
and where did i go wrong,
because i lost a friend! A TRUE FRIEND INDEED!
I pray for you my dear friend!
REPLY:
to FIONA- HELLO! thanks for dropping by again:D HAHA
fuckitfuckitfuckit! ARGH!
Listening to How to Save a Life by The Fray
Thursday, November 6, 2008
back peeps! HAHAwell yea,many things happened
and i'm really sorry to make the others around me worry.
I don't want things like these to happen either,
but what can i do.
Things just happen!
oh ya before i forget!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEIFENG!
Hope you had fun today,
bet you were celebrating with the others
while i trained. HAHA
Well May God Bless You!
Well training was kinda slack and i found out sth
SATURDAY TRAINING WAS CANCELED!!!
[because it rained! WTH]
okay but actually it doesnt matter.
Nobody cares anyway!
Slacky today too. Lessons i meant.
Nothing much to do. BORING!!!
Okay nothing to blog anymore.
I shall stop here. SEE YOU GUYS SOON!
This is for my special friend,
Only God knows if he will ever read this.
I was kinda planning to give back something
but since the incident, I guess there goes my plan.
These days, I just see and hear things that
remind me of the past.
Things can be different and I can tell you so,
but that is if only you let me.
Well i guess only time will tell.
You just gotta know, I ain't doing any better too.
Losing a friend at one time is a blow.
Losing two is a bigger blow.
To add on, other things pressurize me.
I'm totally lost and I'm not sure why,
but i simply trust you and can really relate
me problems to you and nobody else.
Why must this happen now, at this time?
I wanna ask God too, WHY NOW?
and where did i go wrong,
because i lost a friend! A TRUE FRIEND INDEED!
I pray for you my dear friend!
REPLY:
to FIONA- HELLO! thanks for dropping by again:D HAHA
fuckitfuckitfuckit! ARGH!
Listening to How to Save a Life by The Fray



