http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
So here I am to say to a few special people.
Happy Birthday Nabilah!
Happy Birthday Atiqah!
Happy Birthday Daniel Kng!
Happy Birthday Chu'En
& Happy Birthday Shereen!
Hope you guys had loads of fun!
May God Bless your Birthdays:D
LOVEYA!
Haha, i guess im just back to post that.
Saturday was kinda boring.
Didn't go to church, wasn't in the mood though.
[some people might know why]
So most of the time at home
playing the PS2 with my YOUNGER BROTHER(:
listening to the RADIO [98.7fm]
reading my book; The Comeback Season
[the book is so awesome HAHA]
So kinda blogging for nothing. LALALALA~
REPLYS:
to ChingTing(: -Kinda fine now, will tell you about it soon! Thanks for asking:D
to theB*tch- Oh wow! I can,but why must i listen to you! You didn't seem to fucking care anyway.You will never know how it affects me, so shut up and fuck off! and YOU ARE WELCOME ANYWAY!
I respect your decision. But why did you have to do it through the fucking technology. Its sucks like hell! I thought we had something special,but to you i think its a no. I gave you a chance, but you just threw it aside.I thought both of us might go far, but you smashed that very dream. You only thought that you didn't deserve me,and that can be a reason, but fuck! I just can't take the fact of what you did to me. But its over now, and i got nothing to say anymore. Thanks Buddy for listening to me & cheering me up!
Listening to Fool Again by Westlife
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Oh i kinda forgot to do these the previous post.So here I am to say to a few special people.
Happy Birthday Nabilah!
Happy Birthday Atiqah!
Happy Birthday Daniel Kng!
Happy Birthday Chu'En
& Happy Birthday Shereen!
Hope you guys had loads of fun!
May God Bless your Birthdays:D
LOVEYA!
Haha, i guess im just back to post that.
Saturday was kinda boring.
Didn't go to church, wasn't in the mood though.
[some people might know why]
So most of the time at home
playing the PS2 with my YOUNGER BROTHER(:
listening to the RADIO [98.7fm]
reading my book; The Comeback Season
[the book is so awesome HAHA]
So kinda blogging for nothing. LALALALA~
REPLYS:
to ChingTing(: -Kinda fine now, will tell you about it soon! Thanks for asking:D
to theB*tch- Oh wow! I can,but why must i listen to you! You didn't seem to fucking care anyway.You will never know how it affects me, so shut up and fuck off! and YOU ARE WELCOME ANYWAY!
I respect your decision. But why did you have to do it through the fucking technology. Its sucks like hell! I thought we had something special,but to you i think its a no. I gave you a chance, but you just threw it aside.I thought both of us might go far, but you smashed that very dream. You only thought that you didn't deserve me,and that can be a reason, but fuck! I just can't take the fact of what you did to me. But its over now, and i got nothing to say anymore. Thanks Buddy for listening to me & cheering me up!
Listening to Fool Again by Westlife



