<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves.

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Friday, January 23, 2009
Heyyo peeps, I'm back after some time.
Camp was kinda fun.
The Grooming Programme was cool.
My class got Coach Luke,
guess what, i think he's the same guy
that came to my pri. sch to teach us p6 students
on good methods of studying better for PSLE.
Looks like him too!
[photos of him on Thadshaa's blog; HAHA]
Then the Career thing was okay,
the speech was bad, i was SLEEPING!
But great experience though.
I still think Coach Luke is Cute okay?! HAHA [jkjk; he's married la & i think my mom knows who he is from my p6 workshop thingy. Lol]

Before i forget again.

I Wish Everyone a very Blessed New Year!
Xing Nian Kuai Le!
Xue Ye Jing Bu! [O & N level year peeps!]
LOVES & GOD BLESS!


Replying tags:
to ERNESSST- Heyyo! Thanks for replying back. HAHA!
to Jing- HAHA! yea, long time. Its okay not to forward the msg. Im fine. i'll always rmb what a great friend you are:D LOVEYA!
to TERI<3> Dont worry, Jiayou and try again. You can do it de:D I'll be linking Shin up first. I gotta find a chance to ask her about it.

If only things had turned out differently;
start of a new friendship