http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
I'm not sure if you'll read this but, I'm kinda really sorry what happened last night. Somehow my mood was really off. I just felt so lifeless after church service. Not even sure if it was PMS
[if it was, it was a real serious case i guess] But i really appreciate that you still stayed there by my side. Although i was giving you shit attitude, you didn't want to leave me at all. You really cared about me, you're really the first to care so much about me. That i really thank you. When you said those 3 words for the first time, I was supposed to really shocked & happy, but it didn't come over me as excitement, i just sat there motionless & blank. How weird, but i was glad that you were sincere. I felt i wasn't really prepared for a relationship at the moment. But only time will tell as it passes us by. I believe you will be able to help me along the way baby;Loves!
i'll never forget how we met, & those 3 beautiful words.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Dear [you know who you are],I'm not sure if you'll read this but, I'm kinda really sorry what happened last night. Somehow my mood was really off. I just felt so lifeless after church service. Not even sure if it was PMS
[if it was, it was a real serious case i guess] But i really appreciate that you still stayed there by my side. Although i was giving you shit attitude, you didn't want to leave me at all. You really cared about me, you're really the first to care so much about me. That i really thank you. When you said those 3 words for the first time, I was supposed to really shocked & happy, but it didn't come over me as excitement, i just sat there motionless & blank. How weird, but i was glad that you were sincere. I felt i wasn't really prepared for a relationship at the moment. But only time will tell as it passes us by. I believe you will be able to help me along the way baby;Loves!
i'll never forget how we met, & those 3 beautiful words.



