http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU GUYS OUT THERE!
Gong Xi Fa Cai, Hong Bao Na Lai!
HAHAHAHAHAHA:D HAVE FUN PEEPS! LOVES♥
I was kinda bored today, so i went to look through my older posts.
HAHAHA! I was like typing funny languages
with all the cApS, dots..., and really short sentences
HAHAHAHAHA! seems all twitty. LOL!
So i guess people grow up with time, people change with time,
and so does my writing. Now my english compos are better too:D
Well, I start to see different side of people, things and situations.
Learnt alot from the past year.
This year i choose to start anew, and change my old ways.
Bring in a NEW YOU for the NEW YEAR:D
HAHAHAHAHA! *peace*
Dear friend, sorry about just now. But its the truth. I didn't find myself any other guy. I'm not really moving on just yet. I left behind a whole pile of my mess and I'm not leaving till its cleared. All I ever wanted was a decent friendship and I really didn't mean to hurt you so many times. But i guess we weren't meant to be friends right from the start. So i guess I'll just leave things the way they are for now. I'll leave this matter to God while i concentrate on my O's. Really sorry though.
REPLYING:
to SiewBeng:D -LOL, okay okay. But it is really a great song. Great taste:D
to Ivan -Hey, Thanks! It may not be the sweetest, but i won't know if its sweet anot. HAHA! Its just a 100% ME! I'll be fine after a while. Things like this takes time! Thankyou once again.
to ChingTing(: -Hmm...okay maybe my life is kinda getting better after last year, but its changing slowly. Yours can be better too, Jiayou! Your a strong girl, we'll support you no matter what! Takecare DEAREST:D LOVES♥
i keep my friends closest to me at all times.
iloveyouguys♥
Listening to Leave Out All The Rest by Linkin Park.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU GUYS OUT THERE!
Gong Xi Fa Cai, Hong Bao Na Lai!
HAHAHAHAHAHA:D HAVE FUN PEEPS! LOVES♥
I was kinda bored today, so i went to look through my older posts.
HAHAHA! I was like typing funny languages
with all the cApS, dots..., and really short sentences
HAHAHAHAHA! seems all twitty. LOL!
So i guess people grow up with time, people change with time,
and so does my writing. Now my english compos are better too:D
Well, I start to see different side of people, things and situations.
Learnt alot from the past year.
This year i choose to start anew, and change my old ways.
Bring in a NEW YOU for the NEW YEAR:D
HAHAHAHAHA! *peace*
Dear friend, sorry about just now. But its the truth. I didn't find myself any other guy. I'm not really moving on just yet. I left behind a whole pile of my mess and I'm not leaving till its cleared. All I ever wanted was a decent friendship and I really didn't mean to hurt you so many times. But i guess we weren't meant to be friends right from the start. So i guess I'll just leave things the way they are for now. I'll leave this matter to God while i concentrate on my O's. Really sorry though.
REPLYING:
to SiewBeng:D -LOL, okay okay. But it is really a great song. Great taste:D
to Ivan -Hey, Thanks! It may not be the sweetest, but i won't know if its sweet anot. HAHA! Its just a 100% ME! I'll be fine after a while. Things like this takes time! Thankyou once again.
to ChingTing(: -Hmm...okay maybe my life is kinda getting better after last year, but its changing slowly. Yours can be better too, Jiayou! Your a strong girl, we'll support you no matter what! Takecare DEAREST:D LOVES♥
i keep my friends closest to me at all times.
iloveyouguys♥
Listening to Leave Out All The Rest by Linkin Park.



