<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves.

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Sunday, January 18, 2009
Oh i kinda forgot this many days ago

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
May your New Year Resolutions Come True:D

Heyyo! I'm back here peeps.
Just wanna wish this lucky few ppl.

Happy Belated Birthdays to
Stephanie, Jiayin, Shikin and Jiale!
May the Lord Bless your Special Day(:
OH and Happy Birthday Felicity!
Have fun today i guess(:

Here are the updates you have been waiting for.
Had a really busy week.
Long time lessons that end around 5+ close to 6
Netball still tough due to tournament.
Although its my last year, but I'm not in the team.
If that is what the coach want, then I fine.
Well, I'll just give the team the moral support they need i guess.
Jiayou Jiayou Jiayou! You guys can do it!
O level year; stressing out like mad la.
Loads of things to catch up quick.
So i won't be blogging much.
Really sorry i guess.
I'll try my best to update once in a while okay?
Guess i might not have time to tell more about the
THREEnine'08 chalet! *sigh* [really sorry peeps]
But just a brief overall; chalet was fun i guess.
Although not much space, but it was memorable(:
Okay gotta head back to the books.
All the Best for the Sec4s taking O's this year! HAHA
God Bless you Peeps out there!

Replying to YOU:
to KIKO'' -Your welcome!
to CHINGTING(: - i guess did so. really sorry if i cant update frequently. Totally busy like crazy.
I miss you guys alot!
to dutch- HAHA! I've already started to do so. SORRY BLOG! i'll come back to you soon. HAHAS!

I'm really glad to have met you that very day. I guess our friendship have progressed pretty far. HAHA. Thanks for really being there for me. I just can't wait to that day we meet:D

tell me why you're so hard to forget.
Listening to A Little Too Not Over You by David Archuletta:D