http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
A MATHS WS is calling me to finish it up!
HAHAHA! but i'm so ignoring it [lame~]
But just short little wishes before i forget!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAYS TO:
MEGAN!
AHMAD!
SHANICE!
YIYONG!
SUSAN!
YUNZHEN!
& SHAWN!
May the Lord Bless that Day & the many more days coming!
Hope you guys had fun & plus
HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN to MARINAH MUSA!
May the Lord Bless you & hope you liked the M&Ms
from both me & Jing2 [we kinda planned it together:D]
Finally today's the day when COMMON TESTS are OVER!
WHOO HOO~ But don't celebrate too early,
the results can be bad [CHOY CHOY CHOY! Touchwood!!!]
HAHAHA:D But relax & enjoy while you can!
All the Best wishes to everyone for Good Results:D
Oh btw,my profile & links will be done some other time.
It's gonna take lots of my time:D
PLEASE COOPERATE! THANKS YOU PEEPS!
ILOVEYOUGUYS♥
I know nobody wants to talk about it, but i have a very important message for you [if you ever read this] & this can only kept between 2 of us. Please tell me if you got my msgs & please reply?I thought i wont feel like that ever again, but something came over me last night. I was crying but without a solid reason & never have i cried so much since that day i broke up with so-&-so,but was it about you? & why now? I really wanna meet up with you to thrash things out, i think i owe you an explaination. Maybe I'm still deceiving myself, maybe i was all this while.
the truth always reveals themselves & guys always get their secrets exposed.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Dont have really much time,A MATHS WS is calling me to finish it up!
HAHAHA! but i'm so ignoring it [lame~]
But just short little wishes before i forget!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAYS TO:
MEGAN!
AHMAD!
SHANICE!
YIYONG!
SUSAN!
YUNZHEN!
& SHAWN!
May the Lord Bless that Day & the many more days coming!
Hope you guys had fun & plus
HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN to MARINAH MUSA!
May the Lord Bless you & hope you liked the M&Ms
from both me & Jing2 [we kinda planned it together:D]
Finally today's the day when COMMON TESTS are OVER!
WHOO HOO~ But don't celebrate too early,
the results can be bad [CHOY CHOY CHOY! Touchwood!!!]
HAHAHA:D But relax & enjoy while you can!
All the Best wishes to everyone for Good Results:D
Oh btw,my profile & links will be done some other time.
It's gonna take lots of my time:D
PLEASE COOPERATE! THANKS YOU PEEPS!
ILOVEYOUGUYS♥
I know nobody wants to talk about it, but i have a very important message for you [if you ever read this] & this can only kept between 2 of us. Please tell me if you got my msgs & please reply?I thought i wont feel like that ever again, but something came over me last night. I was crying but without a solid reason & never have i cried so much since that day i broke up with so-&-so,but was it about you? & why now? I really wanna meet up with you to thrash things out, i think i owe you an explaination. Maybe I'm still deceiving myself, maybe i was all this while.
the truth always reveals themselves & guys always get their secrets exposed.



