http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
Raymond, Peiwen, Georgina and Zhiying!
May the Lord Bless your Birthdays!
Esp. Zhiying with the win against Greenview; GREAT JOB!
Busy Week it has been for me.
I'm still trying my best to rush up on SS Holiday hw.
HAHAHA! its like FEBRUARY already.
Gotta JIAYOU! [Sher Tang, you too! HAHA]
Okay I'm really lazy to type much today.
Just gonna reply your tags
then i gotta head the books! HAHAH!
[Damn, soon im gonna be a NERD!]
Oh btw, i've found the song my blogskin was based on.
pretty cool song:
It Ends Tonight by the All-American Rejects:D
REPLYING YOU:
ERNEST- HAHA. your welcome! I didnt know those tags were sweet! HAHA. Thanks for tagging back!
TERI<3,>- Oh its okay if you cant stay up. Just wanna chat with you some time. You can contact me thru email. I really don't mind:D LOVES♥
sometimes i think im really a dumbass; going round doing the dumbest things ever.
Listening to It Ends Tonight by The All-American Rejects [AAR]
Saturday, February 7, 2009
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO:Raymond, Peiwen, Georgina and Zhiying!
May the Lord Bless your Birthdays!
Esp. Zhiying with the win against Greenview; GREAT JOB!
Busy Week it has been for me.
I'm still trying my best to rush up on SS Holiday hw.
HAHAHA! its like FEBRUARY already.
Gotta JIAYOU! [Sher Tang, you too! HAHA]
Okay I'm really lazy to type much today.
Just gonna reply your tags
then i gotta head the books! HAHAH!
[Damn, soon im gonna be a NERD!]
Oh btw, i've found the song my blogskin was based on.
pretty cool song:
It Ends Tonight by the All-American Rejects:D
REPLYING YOU:
ERNEST- HAHA. your welcome! I didnt know those tags were sweet! HAHA. Thanks for tagging back!
TERI<3,>- Oh its okay if you cant stay up. Just wanna chat with you some time. You can contact me thru email. I really don't mind:D LOVES♥
sometimes i think im really a dumbass; going round doing the dumbest things ever.
Listening to It Ends Tonight by The All-American Rejects [AAR]



