<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves.

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Saturday, April 4, 2009
I'm back once again peeps.
Sorry I haven't been really updating much huh!
Well, the week was kinda fun:D
Here are some of the MAJOR events thats happened:D

Lydia Birthday Celebration was on the
28March2009! Her exact birthday date:D
HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN GIRL!
It was real fun together with food, cake & games(:
Thanks alot LYDIA~ HAHA!!!
*edited
Sorry i kinda forgot, but I remebered!
HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN DONN!
Hope you had fun that day:D

Went for Benita's Recording for the Preview
of Campus Superstar Finals.
[try spotting me on tv on MON! HAHA]
Only Me,Jeslyn,Jerina & Shanice went[:
Was kinda fun & it was my FIRST time there.
The place looked ALOT BIGGER on TV! HAHA:D
then we had Birthday Surprise for Benita!
[the whole recording finished around midnight!]
HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN TO YOU TOO GIRL!
Guess what! The cake was BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE:D
HAHA; our midnight snack!

APRIL FOOL'S DAY on the 1April2009!
It was the ULTIMATE prank day:D
HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!
Everyone was pranking each other. Really fun!
But it was kinda ruined by the guys' NAPFA! HAHA
Still we had fun, loads of it actually:D
We even played a few pranks on the teachers.
Like after English, the whole class [except a few]
WALKED OUT OF CLASS! HAHA:D
Ms Junainah was like 'Next time Don't laugh before you make a joke!'
Because all of us were laughing!
Thomas even packed his bag! [So convincing]
Really had a great time:D

Our SCHOOL BAND got a SILVER for SYF
on the 2April2009!
CONGRATS PEOPLE!
After so much long long practices,
you guys got a SILVER! You guys deserved it!
WHOO HOO[:

PEANUT [Jes & my hamster] is going back to Jeslyn!
Oh Mitchell named him Peanut;
sounds really cute right! Well he is cute:D
and plus really hyper.
I was kinda stuck on what to call him.
Jes calls him AhBoy.
I liked Hammy [but Mitch said it was like a girl's name]
So then we came up with PEANUT! HAHA[:
SAYONARA PEANUT!
I'll see him in a week's time i guess. HAHA!

Okay I dont think there's much to say anymore.
Exams are coming. I'm kinda scared.
My results were like SHIT! HAHA!
Better Buck Up!
Others out there better start studying too[:
JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU!

I miss my BFFs! i wanna go out and have some fun! I wanna escape from all the schoolwork for just one day. I wanna stop thinking about him too. I gotta get something to distract me from it all! I just feel like running. I just wanna run, run away, run away from everything!