<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves. ♥

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Saturday, April 11, 2009
Hey there again peeps!
Don't have much time to update.
Thousands of Apologies!
Here is just a short one to make it up
Speech Day is finally over!
This year was great!
I LOVE the G-O-H; he is very funny
ONE OF THE BEST THINGS:
He Said Dr. Ong's speech was LONG! HAHA:D
Everyone was totally HIGH
[our batch mah:D LMAO]
It was real fun, this year.
The best for our Last year! WHOO HOO~

I watched Confessions of a Shopaholic
its a great movie and i think the guy is so SHUAI!
Character: LUKE BRENDAN [idk the actor's name but he's good-looking]
Must watch movie i say:D
Confessions of a Shopaholic

i also watch The Unborn.
Horror but its PG!
I was super freaked in the cinema [dont know why]
But its kinda okay, quite cool i say:D
Still its american, can try watching i say:D
unborn

Now gonna finish up this post and then
off for service.
Its so gonne rain. Hais.
Im still wondering should i take
bus,mrt or cab. HAHAHA!
Gonna be late already lah.
Okay I'll see you guys around.

btw im in Love with this song:D
Take a listen people:D

Aslyn - Thats When I Love You - Aslyn