http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.

Hello people! Just wanna say this,
THANK YOU to those who asked about me!
Thank you so much for your concern:D
Loveyouguys♥
I'm on my route to recovery.
Oh btw if some of you guys didnt know.
I WAS SICK!
DOWN WITH THE FLU VIRUS!!!
Absent for 2 days last wk for HIGH FEVER
its was like 37.8 to 38.5 to 39.3!!!
Absent again for 3 days this wk for THROAT INFECTION
Its Horrible, so DONT keep wanting to get sick!
Damn! Missed tons of lessons.
Got PILES & i really mean PILES of Homework!
You wont wanna see it! [TRUST ME:D]
There's nothing much to say here actually.
Oh i took my Chinese Oral;
Its kinda really difficult for me:X
but it's over now, bye bye oral.
Hello my physics SPA & english oral:X
JIAYOU JIAYOU! 2 more to clear before
MID YEAR EXAMINATIONS!!!
ps. i really wanna watch 17 Again!
That movie that has ZAC EFRON
who is so cute:D HAHAHAH!

[edited]
this is a great song!
Take a listen:]
Love you guys!
I Will Be - Leona Lewis
There's nothing I could say to you
Nothing I could ever do to make you see
What you mean to me
All the pain, the tears I cried
Still you never said goodbye and now I know
How far you'd go
I know I let you down but it's not like that now
This time I'll never let you go
I will be all that you want and get myself together
'Cause you keep me from falling apart
All my life, I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day and make everything okay
I thought that I had everything
I didn't know what life could bring
But now I see, honestly
You're the one thing I got right
The only one I let inside
Now I can breathe 'cause you're here with me
And if I let you down, I'll turn it all around
'Cause I would never let you go
I will be all that you want and get myself together
'Cause you keep me from falling apart
And all my life, I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day and make everything okay
Without you I can't breathe
I'm not gonna ever, ever let you leave
You're all I got, you're all I want, oh
'Cause without you I don't know what I'd do
I can never, ever live a day without you
Here with me, do you see you're all I need?
And I will be, all that you want and get myself together
'Cause you keep me from falling apart
And all my life, I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day and make everything okay
I will be all that you want and get myself together
'Cause you keep me from falling apart
And all my life, I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day and make everything okay
Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hello people! Just wanna say this,
THANK YOU to those who asked about me!
Thank you so much for your concern:D
Loveyouguys♥
I'm on my route to recovery.
Oh btw if some of you guys didnt know.
I WAS SICK!
DOWN WITH THE FLU VIRUS!!!
Absent for 2 days last wk for HIGH FEVER
its was like 37.8 to 38.5 to 39.3!!!
Absent again for 3 days this wk for THROAT INFECTION
Its Horrible, so DONT keep wanting to get sick!
Damn! Missed tons of lessons.
Got PILES & i really mean PILES of Homework!
You wont wanna see it! [TRUST ME:D]
There's nothing much to say here actually.
Oh i took my Chinese Oral;
Its kinda really difficult for me:X
but it's over now, bye bye oral.
Hello my physics SPA & english oral:X
JIAYOU JIAYOU! 2 more to clear before
MID YEAR EXAMINATIONS!!!
ps. i really wanna watch 17 Again!
That movie that has ZAC EFRON
who is so cute:D HAHAHAH!

[edited]
this is a great song!
Take a listen:]
Love you guys!
I Will Be - Leona Lewis
There's nothing I could say to you
Nothing I could ever do to make you see
What you mean to me
All the pain, the tears I cried
Still you never said goodbye and now I know
How far you'd go
I know I let you down but it's not like that now
This time I'll never let you go
I will be all that you want and get myself together
'Cause you keep me from falling apart
All my life, I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day and make everything okay
I thought that I had everything
I didn't know what life could bring
But now I see, honestly
You're the one thing I got right
The only one I let inside
Now I can breathe 'cause you're here with me
And if I let you down, I'll turn it all around
'Cause I would never let you go
I will be all that you want and get myself together
'Cause you keep me from falling apart
And all my life, I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day and make everything okay
Without you I can't breathe
I'm not gonna ever, ever let you leave
You're all I got, you're all I want, oh
'Cause without you I don't know what I'd do
I can never, ever live a day without you
Here with me, do you see you're all I need?
And I will be, all that you want and get myself together
'Cause you keep me from falling apart
And all my life, I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day and make everything okay
I will be all that you want and get myself together
'Cause you keep me from falling apart
And all my life, I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day and make everything okay



