http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.

EXAMINATIONS ARE HERE!
Time for me to start mugging!
Study Study Study!
Goodbye Life:x
All the Best Wishes to Everyone for MYE!
Btw, English & Chinese Paper 1 is OVER!
Kinda screwed my english compo:x
and plus its easy; FREE!
What the fuck! SCREW IT!
FUCK IT! FUCK IT!
I don't know what i was thinking.
I'm so scared, but WHATEVER! Its over!
Chinese letter was total SHIT!
seriously because i didn't do my previous HW!
It was on the YOUTH OLYMPICS! argh~
Compo can't write newspaper report.
Don't understand the stupid qns:x
So i tried a narrative.
FIRST TIME I WROTE 3 pages FULL! HAHA!
Damn funny!
About Chinese lesson, students don't bother learning,
chaos going on, teacher tries to talk sense into them.
Students ignore & one confronts the teacher. HAHAHA!
I could really picture the scene!
I used Mrs Teo's lesson during sec2 as reference(:
Bobby was also a reference, LMAO!
Just hope it will help pull marks for my letter! HAHA:D
But it's all over now,so bye bye!
Now important papers are
SOCIAL STUDIES, LITERATURE & GEOGRAPHY!
Totally gotta start now!
Literature, I didn't even read both books.
Geography kinda blurred. Damn!
Social studies; DIE DIE DIE!
so many chapters can, i think Mrs Sheri is CRAZY!
OH MAN! STUDY STUDY STUDY!
Really Goodbye to my Life:(
Btw, REMEMBER TO BRING THERMOMETER TOMORROW!
esp me! HAHAHA; keep forgetting:x
Now I'm back to the books people!
Might be M-I-A-ing from my blog.
STUDY STUDY STUDY ma! Sorry people!
Will try all my best to update stuff,
cause i know my blog is kinda VERY DEAD now!
THOUSANDS of APOLOGIES!
ps; after exams i wanna watch, X-men origins:Wolverine & 17 again:D
anybody wanna join, just tell me:D
Sunday, May 3, 2009

EXAMINATIONS ARE HERE!
Time for me to start mugging!
Study Study Study!
Goodbye Life:x
All the Best Wishes to Everyone for MYE!
Btw, English & Chinese Paper 1 is OVER!
Kinda screwed my english compo:x
and plus its easy; FREE!
What the fuck! SCREW IT!
FUCK IT! FUCK IT!
I don't know what i was thinking.
I'm so scared, but WHATEVER! Its over!
Chinese letter was total SHIT!
seriously because i didn't do my previous HW!
It was on the YOUTH OLYMPICS! argh~
Compo can't write newspaper report.
Don't understand the stupid qns:x
So i tried a narrative.
FIRST TIME I WROTE 3 pages FULL! HAHA!
Damn funny!
About Chinese lesson, students don't bother learning,
chaos going on, teacher tries to talk sense into them.
Students ignore & one confronts the teacher. HAHAHA!
I could really picture the scene!
I used Mrs Teo's lesson during sec2 as reference(:
Bobby was also a reference, LMAO!
Just hope it will help pull marks for my letter! HAHA:D
But it's all over now,so bye bye!
Now important papers are
SOCIAL STUDIES, LITERATURE & GEOGRAPHY!
Totally gotta start now!
Literature, I didn't even read both books.
Geography kinda blurred. Damn!
Social studies; DIE DIE DIE!
so many chapters can, i think Mrs Sheri is CRAZY!
OH MAN! STUDY STUDY STUDY!
Really Goodbye to my Life:(
Btw, REMEMBER TO BRING THERMOMETER TOMORROW!
esp me! HAHAHA; keep forgetting:x
Now I'm back to the books people!
Might be M-I-A-ing from my blog.
STUDY STUDY STUDY ma! Sorry people!
Will try all my best to update stuff,
cause i know my blog is kinda VERY DEAD now!
THOUSANDS of APOLOGIES!
ps; after exams i wanna watch, X-men origins:Wolverine & 17 again:D
anybody wanna join, just tell me:D



