<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves.

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Hey people. I'm not really into putting much colour, so this might be a short post.
This whole week is totally crazy.
TODAY, or maybe yesterday was the FIRST DAY!
But I already cannot TAH HAN LE:X Jialat liao ><
and that isn't all thats bothering me, sadly.
Some of you guys know that I'm kinda having problems with my
JAPANESE COURSE and man it stinks!
ergh! ergh! ergh! so stinking frustrated la!
Damn it! Only some of you guys know my story so yeah.
so sickening right?
But what can I do? Seriously. Now i really know.
I still cant believe I was that dumb, but now i really know.
Okay forget it, maybe i'll let that person off once again.
If anything like this happens again, whosoever, DIE!!!

Okay enough of the bad stuff.
Guess what. US, 6F'05 peeps are having a BBQ!
and its one FRIDAY 19 JUNE! HAHAHAH:D
I really cant wait people.
I've invited loads of old pals and we're gonna party away!
WHOO HOO! Anticipation peeps(:

I still miss the two of them and i really love them so much.
We all do i guess, but we've gotta be strong.
It's really hard for me, as I'm definitely the cause of everything,
but maybe i'll have to respect their decision for going.
i miss you guys and i love you guys, very much.