http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
Heart of God Church CAMP [Day1]
My thursday maths lesson was cancelled, so i could attend the camp.
I guess i didnt regret my decision because i had so much fun!
I was in TEAM 3 together with Fangqi,Weiling,Joleen,Nicole & Adriena.
Guys like Augustine,Lionel,Sybestian & Yangqin joined later.
DAY FUN- Sentosa Race(: Super fun running here & there(:
Played games in the Hot sun. [man, i didnt get tan:X]
Back at church for BUFFET DINNER. & the rest bathed but i couldnt:( [& boy did i stink; eww]
Had service & Dominic[Zone leader] preached; all about Church as our home & sacrifices.
There was alter call & i went with Crystal,Nicole & Joleen.
God's presence was REALLY STRONG! Adri prayed for me & it was exactly what i needed; PEACE in my life. I was really moved, God had really touched me(: Totally life changing!
I didnt go home when i wanted to, cause it was late. [no transport home:X]
Chat with Yunwai after so long & stuff(:
Night trial in church around 2plus & WATER BOMBS around 3plus
SUPER DUBER FUN & then we cleaned up of course(:
Left church around 6.30 together with Yunwai & Yapsheng(:
HOME- bathed changed & went to school for lessons, without sleep:X
I was REALLY TIRED but i pulled through. [THANK GOD]
Downtown East- Met Karkheng on the way, [man, has he changed]
He's even smoking! ARGH! But i make sure he quit some day.
I'm not gonna let my friends smoke their life away like that.
HOME- lunch & rest for a while, then OUT FOR BBQ
6F'05 BBQ @ Chingting's place.
Me,Jingyi,Shinyee,Jiayi,Alex,Lionel,Duanjian,Bernard,Jiayong,Luanne,Chingting & Chorhiang
we went SHOPPING for stuff. Quite fun, but there's more to come.
@ the BBQ pit. Set up fire by Chor & Yong.
Mostly everyone helped with the food & COOKING was fun. HAHAHA:D
Marlene,Ricky & Jiajun came later, but Luanne left around 7.30:(
We ate, chit chat, laugh laugh laugh. All the memory of old times(:
Played cards with the HUGE POKER CARDS [that were mine!]
Group photos taken in the POOL! splash splash scream scream laugh laugh.
great memories. Photograph credits to Jing,Alex & Chingting i guess(:
SLACK @ street soccer court until 11.25 lke that then HOME!
[i think we managed to catch the last few trains:D ]
then most of us walked back from the train station.
REALLY HAD GREAT FUN THAT DAY:D
Heart of God Church Comb. Service
Pastor Troy Marshall from USA preached.
Really powerful & man was he like ZAI!
God's presence was really strong & i think it's gonna change me(:
But i still think i should be thr on friday night for Revival night.
Then went back home to rest. After so many days of play, yeah im tired.
That's a little recap on everything that happened(:
[EDITED]
I know it seems kinda sudden to many out there,
But i'm gonna be switching churches to Heart of God Church.
After attending services there, I feel that I would be able to grow more with God there.
So i guess I'm no longer getting baptised at Riverlife.
Sorry guys, I'm really gonna miss you all. ESPECIALLY the cell. [aww...]
i promise to drop by & visit whenever i can okay?
& I'll keep praying for the fellow megalifers who had contracted the H1N1.
Don't be afraid as the Lord is with you all the way.
God's Healing & Annoiting will be on you guys. Be Strong & keep Fighting(:
May the Lord Bless you(:
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Hey people here & some updates on my past few days:DHeart of God Church CAMP [Day1]
My thursday maths lesson was cancelled, so i could attend the camp.
I guess i didnt regret my decision because i had so much fun!
I was in TEAM 3 together with Fangqi,Weiling,Joleen,Nicole & Adriena.
Guys like Augustine,Lionel,Sybestian & Yangqin joined later.
DAY FUN- Sentosa Race(: Super fun running here & there(:
Played games in the Hot sun. [man, i didnt get tan:X]
Back at church for BUFFET DINNER. & the rest bathed but i couldnt:( [& boy did i stink; eww]
Had service & Dominic[Zone leader] preached; all about Church as our home & sacrifices.
There was alter call & i went with Crystal,Nicole & Joleen.
God's presence was REALLY STRONG! Adri prayed for me & it was exactly what i needed; PEACE in my life. I was really moved, God had really touched me(: Totally life changing!
I didnt go home when i wanted to, cause it was late. [no transport home:X]
Chat with Yunwai after so long & stuff(:
Night trial in church around 2plus & WATER BOMBS around 3plus
SUPER DUBER FUN & then we cleaned up of course(:
Left church around 6.30 together with Yunwai & Yapsheng(:
HOME- bathed changed & went to school for lessons, without sleep:X
I was REALLY TIRED but i pulled through. [THANK GOD]
Downtown East- Met Karkheng on the way, [man, has he changed]
He's even smoking! ARGH! But i make sure he quit some day.
I'm not gonna let my friends smoke their life away like that.
HOME- lunch & rest for a while, then OUT FOR BBQ
6F'05 BBQ @ Chingting's place.
Me,Jingyi,Shinyee,Jiayi,Alex,Lionel,Duanjian,Bernard,Jiayong,Luanne,Chingting & Chorhiang
we went SHOPPING for stuff. Quite fun, but there's more to come.
@ the BBQ pit. Set up fire by Chor & Yong.
Mostly everyone helped with the food & COOKING was fun. HAHAHA:D
Marlene,Ricky & Jiajun came later, but Luanne left around 7.30:(
We ate, chit chat, laugh laugh laugh. All the memory of old times(:
Played cards with the HUGE POKER CARDS [that were mine!]
Group photos taken in the POOL! splash splash scream scream laugh laugh.
great memories. Photograph credits to Jing,Alex & Chingting i guess(:
SLACK @ street soccer court until 11.25 lke that then HOME!
[i think we managed to catch the last few trains:D ]
then most of us walked back from the train station.
REALLY HAD GREAT FUN THAT DAY:D
Heart of God Church Comb. Service
Pastor Troy Marshall from USA preached.
Really powerful & man was he like ZAI!
God's presence was really strong & i think it's gonna change me(:
But i still think i should be thr on friday night for Revival night.
Then went back home to rest. After so many days of play, yeah im tired.
That's a little recap on everything that happened(:
[EDITED]
I know it seems kinda sudden to many out there,
But i'm gonna be switching churches to Heart of God Church.
After attending services there, I feel that I would be able to grow more with God there.
So i guess I'm no longer getting baptised at Riverlife.
Sorry guys, I'm really gonna miss you all. ESPECIALLY the cell. [aww...]
i promise to drop by & visit whenever i can okay?
& I'll keep praying for the fellow megalifers who had contracted the H1N1.
Don't be afraid as the Lord is with you all the way.
God's Healing & Annoiting will be on you guys. Be Strong & keep Fighting(:
May the Lord Bless you(:



