http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY to MY DADDY!
& all the DADDYS in the world:D
Really thanks for everything. Sorry for all the trouble i've caused.
No matter how horrible & rude i've been, you still love me so much.
You've never failed to do so much for me, but i always seem to take things for granted.
I'm sorry for everything wrong i've ever done.
You've work so hard to bring money into this family, but i am actually spending it all.
& I guess i made you mad today, on this special day & i'm truly sorry.
Hope you'll forgive me for all the wrong things i've done.
I love you daddy♥
Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY to MY DADDY!
& all the DADDYS in the world:D
Really thanks for everything. Sorry for all the trouble i've caused.
No matter how horrible & rude i've been, you still love me so much.
You've never failed to do so much for me, but i always seem to take things for granted.
I'm sorry for everything wrong i've ever done.
You've work so hard to bring money into this family, but i am actually spending it all.
& I guess i made you mad today, on this special day & i'm truly sorry.
Hope you'll forgive me for all the wrong things i've done.
I love you daddy♥



