<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves. ♥

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Thursday, June 11, 2009
Hey there people. Today I'm not in a total mood to add colour and size to my post.
Nothing happened. It's just that I gotta use the old computer as Janan went to fix his laptop.
Sucky lah! I really don't know how he use the laptop!
Btw. life's just the same, I haven't really experienced the holiday atmosphere yet.
BORING MAN! IM OUT OF LIFE!
Gotta go back to school for another week of INTENSIVE MATHS
which is like 8am to 5pm almost everyday! CRAZY right?
I think i'll have panda eyes after that, Can't blame me!
OKAY! CAN I DONT TALK ABOUT IT! So SICKENING leh!!! FISH MAN!

PEOPLE PEOPLE!
I'm getting water baptised on the 30 August!
Okay I know its like 2months away.
But I'm really excited and hope a few of you might just drop by to support me.
I'll be inviting people soon.
I know due to religion some would reject, but those who are more open,
do come and support me at least.
I'm super nervous about it, but i also dont know why.
I'll really appreciate if you could come; Riverlife church [near downtown eat] @ 2.30pm
THANK YOU GUYS!

ALERTING READERS!
I've officially signed up for my JAPANESE LANGUAGE CLASS! but I'm not alone.
Only me and TERENCE!
we have to do it for NYAA silver! But it will be really cool! I can't wait to know Japanese!
OISHI! ARIGATO! HAHAHA:D
I'll update asap on every class! HAHA.
Soon you'll see me communicating in JAPANESE ^^

OKAY I so dont wanna talk about the jap class.
Part of my little story makes my blood boil.
I mean like seriously! What are friends for man.
I've done my part to make things convenient for them,
but yet they cant even help include in the course.
I'm not backstabbing or anything. It really happened and its true.
Would a little question even hurt.
Seriously! I've had enough of this kind of crap.
This would the last time before I really take action.
Nobody treats Danette like this!

BFF BBQ coming up on the 19june!
O.M.G! I really can't wait! I'm gonna try my best to invite
EVERY SINGLE PERSON WE KNOW IN 6F'05!
We're gonna party to nightfall!
maybe i'll tell my mum im staying over so that i can go back home late XD
i'll wait till the date is nearer(:
I really cant wait! CAN WE HAVE WATER BOMBS? HAHAHA
[just a suggestion]


another month has gone and its june already.
time really flies and i guess its really about time for me to move on and heal.
i know it'll be empty and stuff, but i know i can be strong.
i love him. thats what i really know.
but i cant change the past. although the present and future is in my hands.
maybe i'll keep trying or maybe i'll just give up.
losing one really hurts, and two is gonna be worst.
its a fact that things like this happened, but im gonna face it,
and not be a coward and be strong and move forward.
i still love him.
and most of all i love them both very much.