<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves. ♥

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Photobucket

I've really realised how much i've change for the better since the past.
I've definitely become stronger and more confident.
Although it was hard, getting where I am now, but i've made it & i believe others are ABLE too.
Reading through my older posts, I've really been through many different experiences.
Happy times, Sad times. Even so, all these little memories, are like little footprints imprinted in the sand.
However, these little footprints of mine stay & last forever.
They are little pieces of my life & they have made me who i am today.
I'm truly blessed to go through all that, after thinking about all the pain & suffering.
I guess without it all, I might still be afraid. At least I now want to make a stand for myself.
Never am I gonna be pushed around. I'm gonna decide for myself & I'm gonna be the true me.
The real inner me that people should love for instead of what i have.
I'm truly blessed to have friends who are there for me always & definitely for having Jesus in my life.
As said in the Bible that Jesus would never leave me nor forsake me.