http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
I think i really do believe in MIRACLES! Thank you God!
I really couldn't believe it myself, but it did happen & its all real!
I guess i have alot more faith in everything now.
Especially in Jesus! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
& of course thanks to the person part of it all.
If this could be a sign, a turning point, i really appreciate it.
This is gonna be the best bbq ever yet! :D
I REALLY CANT WAIT!
THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME! HAHAHAHA:D
Btw i happen to chance upon somethings while searching for a friend's blog.
Check it out!
HAHAHA! Cool stuff right? :D
Man, I'm totally in a great mood today and i can't believe i was totally down yesterday. HAHA.
& I guess i'm still gonna be taking jap class, alone.
but whatever, HAHA, maybe i'll meet new people.
MAYBE EVEN A CUTE GUY(:
HAHA, but only time will tell.
But i might wanna refund last minute, who knows(:
I guess nothing is impossible for God.



