<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves. ♥

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Sunday, June 28, 2009
Service by Pastor Joakim at
HEART OF GOD CHURCH is just AWESOME!

saturday;27june2009.
First time i felt God's presence so strongly!
The sermon was really what they call, POWER! HAHAHA:D
It touched me so much & the more i wanna reach out to my friends!

sunday;28june2009.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY THADSHAA:D God Bless You!
God's presence was SUPER DUBER TROOPER STRONG!
I SO LOVE GOD & JESUS:D
I dont know why, but during service, i kept crying & crying.
It was really like crying like SIAO [as they say]
God touched me so strongly & its really a sign, a strong desire to reach out & help the lost friends & family i have out there.

now i'm having a great vision of a revival.
Not only in 6F'05 but in PRCS too!
I really wanna save all my precious friends & give them Jesus!
I LOVE YOU GUYS & since i've experienced Jesus, you guys should too!
I'll keep praying & God would help bring about this REVIVAL:D
Soon in Heart of God Church, by the end of the year,
15 seats filled by POI CHING 6F'05 peeps &
10 seats filled by PRCS peeps!
Nothing is impossible for the Almighty God:D