http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.

I choose to believe in miracles no matter what, cause i have faith.
However lots of things would make me change my mind.
Just like when my hopes came crashing down after that one msg.
Somehow i really thought this bbq would be the turning point of everything.
I really wanna tell the rest to them. But something's stopping me and i dont know what.
I'm really contemplating on telling them the truth,
the truth would set us all free.
[Edited]
What is a friend to me?
It's this guy, who used to talk to me.
Caring & kind, Loyal & sweet, Just the perfect friend to be.
For Him to return once again, would be a dream,
A dream come true.
Maybe one day he'll return & say, I missed you or I love you.
But for now he will just be
A friend to me♥
i dont know if you'll be reading this, but i guess you'll know where that poem came from.
Thank you so much for everything friend ♥
Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I choose to believe in miracles no matter what, cause i have faith.
However lots of things would make me change my mind.
Just like when my hopes came crashing down after that one msg.
Somehow i really thought this bbq would be the turning point of everything.
I really wanna tell the rest to them. But something's stopping me and i dont know what.
I'm really contemplating on telling them the truth,
the truth would set us all free.
[Edited]
What is a friend to me?
It's this guy, who used to talk to me.
Caring & kind, Loyal & sweet, Just the perfect friend to be.
For Him to return once again, would be a dream,
A dream come true.
Maybe one day he'll return & say, I missed you or I love you.
But for now he will just be
A friend to me♥
i dont know if you'll be reading this, but i guess you'll know where that poem came from.
Thank you so much for everything friend ♥



