<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves. ♥

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Service with Pastor Kent Munsey during the wkend was great.
Saturday's was Fights to face which may cause us to feel overwhelmed.
But we need Wisdom & Jesus to teach us.
Jesus to satisfy us as Sin never satisfies.
& Jesus to Show us the way. With His guidance we can make it through(:
It really taught me that only Jesus can help us when we are overwhelmed.
We can depend on Him as He will never leave us nor forsake us. Amen!
Sunday was about "I Gotta Go"
Totally great sermon on us really going out for God to save our friends out there.
Although we face challenges like rejection & temptation,
Jesus would be by our side & protecting us along the tough times. Amen!
I was super inspired by Pastor Kent. I want him to come back & I wanna go for the youth conference thing(:

Pastor A.R. Bernard is coming to Heart of God Church on Friday night & Sunday service.
Heard he is like super POWERFUL!
All Christians should hear his sermon, Non-christians even better! Amen!
Plus he's in Obama's [yes, USA's president] advisory committee(:
SUPER DUBER COOL STUFF RIGHT?
Oh did i mention that dress code for service is FORMAL?
yes, which means, no t-shirts, polo tees, shorts, berms & slippers etc.
WALAO! I have to go hunting for formal wear!
Might have to wear my mum's clothes:(
dont worry i'll pick those more of my age. HAHA. [No offence Mummy!]

Btw, Yunwai has recovered & was discharged on Saturday! Right now, he's back to school & definitely resting well & Getting better! AMEN:D

REPLYING:D
0307 TERI<3: HAHA:D Really? Wow, cool! I had a vision on your school too:D
0307 dutch: erm just tell her? HAHA! But clarify that you DONT like her boyfriend? Lmao(:
0807 Adriena: Thankyou so much(: Its really God working! I will keep growing(:
0807 Justin: Thanks(: Its all with God's help too! You can do it too! Have faith! I'm waiting for your school's revival too, or maybe a Riverlife revival:D AMEN!

I know its different of me to be talking so much about church right? HAHA:D Yeah its kinda different for me too. I suddenly just feel so hyped up about church too. To me its really God working in my life & changing me. You guys are really precious to me since you are my friends & i might also start inviting you guys to church too. But i wont force you, cause i know that it is your right to choose & i'll respect your decision. No matter what decision, I hope our friendship remains(: I'll continue to pray for you all always. God Bless!
& In Jesus' name, Amen!