http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Just gonna blog a little first before I start on my work(:I HAVE NO SCHOOL TOMORROW! YEAH:D
HAHA! 10th Anniversary of PRCS!
*sob sob* that i'm missing it, but whatever. HAHA!
UPDATES!
Yunwai got admitted to KK Hospital!
I dont really know why, but he's all better now. PRAISE GOD:D
He hasn't really replied my msg so I dont know how's he's really doing. HAHA.
But I'm gonna be visiting him tmr with the others(:
I'm still thinking if i should get him something as a GET WELL SOON gift. HAHA
Considering between a Sunflower [i love sunflowers ^^] or just a card from the cg(:
Okay I think that's about it? HAHAHA(:
I'm still carrying the Faith of 6F'05 people & PRCS people coming to church.
Imagine the whole auditorium filled with YELLOW & BLUE! Amen!
HAHAHAHA:D [uniform colour is yellow & blue!]
REPLYS:D
23.6 iris: HAHA! Thankyou:D Love you too! ^^
24.6 TERI<3: Sorry! I cant really help it if I'm busy:X Have fun @ your sleepover. Miss you too! :D
25.6 dutch: HAHA! Yeah. I totally agree with you. AHHHHHH:D Hot hot hot(:
28.6 iris!!!: Thanks! I love yours too! We can do it when we just BELIEVE:D
30.6 TERI<3: School has welcomed me le:( HAHA! But I'll be fine, dont worry. Missyou!
To those who know me quite well, here's a little msg to you guys.
Close or not close, as long as you know me, read this(:
Yeah, I know i've kinda been inviting people to church & talking much about it.
Its like kinda blah blah blah right?
But i dont know why, but really first time i'm like super excited about church! HAHA(:
Ever since I came to Heart of God church, I've really felt God & experience Him!
Its truly amazing on how God touches people's lives, you gotta feel it yourself to know it!
I truly encourage you guys to come, God may be just what you need in your life.
But it's okay if you still dont wanna come, I wont force you guys. Take your time to think about.
Although I really want you to feel God's love, the way i did.
I love you♥



