http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
I MISSED SERVICE YESTERDAY! :'(
I heard it was totally awesome & powerful.
sad that i missed it, but glad that others were blessed!
I believe there were breakthroughs & there will be more breakthroughs!
Have faith & trust in Jesus:D
man, i missed one service & i totally missed church & the cg!
The best place on earth with the coolest people i know.
Okay here's the reason why i missed service.
CIP from 2 to 6pm. sounds really sian right?
Well me & others went from city hall[collected the tin cans]
& we went all the way to ANG MO KIO!
walked all over to ask & ask & ask for others to donate.
It was tiring, i admit.
next time i see others doing flag day or sth, i'm gonna donate.
I thank God for giving me the opportunity today!
I can really feel the pain & tiredness of the people doing it.
Its really a changing experience(:
O LEVEL ENGLISH ORAL!
All the best to everyone today! [me too!]
We're all gonna do fine in Jesus's name, Amen!
p.s i can't wait for 10th annivarsary!
gonna keep inviting people!:D
Keep trusting in the Lord for He is our refuge.
Monday, August 24, 2009
I MISSED SERVICE YESTERDAY! :'(
I heard it was totally awesome & powerful.
sad that i missed it, but glad that others were blessed!
I believe there were breakthroughs & there will be more breakthroughs!
Have faith & trust in Jesus:D
man, i missed one service & i totally missed church & the cg!
The best place on earth with the coolest people i know.
Okay here's the reason why i missed service.
CIP from 2 to 6pm. sounds really sian right?
Well me & others went from city hall[collected the tin cans]
& we went all the way to ANG MO KIO!
walked all over to ask & ask & ask for others to donate.
It was tiring, i admit.
next time i see others doing flag day or sth, i'm gonna donate.
I thank God for giving me the opportunity today!
I can really feel the pain & tiredness of the people doing it.
Its really a changing experience(:
O LEVEL ENGLISH ORAL!
All the best to everyone today! [me too!]
We're all gonna do fine in Jesus's name, Amen!
p.s i can't wait for 10th annivarsary!
gonna keep inviting people!:D
Keep trusting in the Lord for He is our refuge.



