http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
Each time i see the guys like Terence and Shaun in school,
going around to inviting the other guys WOW! Totally WOW!
Eye Opener for me.
It's really great see-ing them having the Heart of Evangelism.
Really Proud of them. & I continue to pray for them,
to have the strength & determination to continue asking.
Don't Give up Guys! Dance until it Rains! JIAYOU JIAYOU:D
We'll keep working together for a PRCS Revival!
& I gotta rush up on my study rule.
today is the first time i gotta miss service.
i miss the cg & church already.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Days have passed & I'm getting more & more encouraged.Each time i see the guys like Terence and Shaun in school,
going around to inviting the other guys WOW! Totally WOW!
Eye Opener for me.
It's really great see-ing them having the Heart of Evangelism.
Really Proud of them. & I continue to pray for them,
to have the strength & determination to continue asking.
Don't Give up Guys! Dance until it Rains! JIAYOU JIAYOU:D
We'll keep working together for a PRCS Revival!
& I gotta rush up on my study rule.
today is the first time i gotta miss service.
i miss the cg & church already.



