<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves.

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Saturday, August 1, 2009

This is my entry for Imagine'09!
Well here goes:

Nobody knows what's going to happen in the future, except God. However many of us would try to predict the future & many say that our future is in out hands. Yes that is true, but many of us have different 'definitions' of the future.

Future. A word so distant yet so near. Actually the future isn't as far as you think. It can be years from now, months from now, days from now, or even just tomorrow. It can be that close. Our actions and decisions of today, may change your tomorrow. Even little actions might bring about big changes.

Everyone has 24 hours a day. Obama has the same 24 hours, and so does Lee Kuan Yew. Thus we should really seize each day and take the opportunity of the day to change the future.

I might be new to church, but I still have a vision on how the future of the church would be. To me, this might be a vision from God, on the more personal area, but it is definitely the future. My version of the church's future is much more on my personal side. I strongly believe that the church will grow in leaps and bounds, especially in PRCS people.

I had visions of a PRCS revival. It may be all be just visions, but they all felt real to me.
I remembered that I saw most of the auditorium, all filled up with the colours Yellow & Blue, about a 100 youths wearing PRCS uniform. I also saw a video on a PRCS revival being shown during service. It was really a 'Wow' to me, and the PRCS revival is only at its beginning. All of it was so real, as if God was really calling out to me to fulfill that vision and make it happen. Thus I will continue to have faith & believe that it will happen & keep on working and do the invisible.

Things will happen if we keep striving & working. Nothing is impossible for the Great & Almighty God we have. We can do the invisible as much as we can & leave the rest to God. If we sacrifice & put our heart into what we do, we can make things happen. & that is how the future would become the way we want it to be.

Done By: Danette:D E50!