http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
Days passed & things change everytime.
Even the same thing have different perspectives:D
Heard CG Sermon twice this week;
By Adriena & Charleston!
One word to describe it: AWESOME:D
I see church in a different view.
I see reaching out as not as a task or job, but as a purpose in life.
Charleston prayed for me & I was really touched by the presence of God!
Totally Awesome & I'm super motivated to REACH OUT:D
Heard Main Service Sermon TWICE too!
Pastor How preached on BIGGER THOUGHTS Part 2!
We've gotta cut out on small thinking.
We're gonna start Thinking BIG & be BIGGER:D
Awesome! Can't wait for next week:D
NATIONAL DAY!
Spent in Church with all the coolest people in town! WHOO HOO!
Totally went HIGH!
Really had Lots of Fun! Memorable:D
This year it was real different though cause i
a. spent it in church
b. & not with primary school friends
c. definitely not from a tv screen
d. saw fireworks from church!
e. took quite a number of photos
HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN WEIJIE!
Man, i totally miss you! Hope you had fun today!
& hope you did not pick up litter this year too. HAHA:D
God Bless:D
& HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEILIANG!
Yeah, didn't forget you. Hope you enjoyed yourself!
God Bless:D
Monday, August 10, 2009
Hello there, I'm finaly blogging with more updates.Days passed & things change everytime.
Even the same thing have different perspectives:D
Heard CG Sermon twice this week;
By Adriena & Charleston!
One word to describe it: AWESOME:D
I see church in a different view.
I see reaching out as not as a task or job, but as a purpose in life.
Charleston prayed for me & I was really touched by the presence of God!
Totally Awesome & I'm super motivated to REACH OUT:D
Heard Main Service Sermon TWICE too!
Pastor How preached on BIGGER THOUGHTS Part 2!
We've gotta cut out on small thinking.
We're gonna start Thinking BIG & be BIGGER:D
Awesome! Can't wait for next week:D
NATIONAL DAY!
Spent in Church with all the coolest people in town! WHOO HOO!
Totally went HIGH!
Really had Lots of Fun! Memorable:D
This year it was real different though cause i
a. spent it in church
b. & not with primary school friends
c. definitely not from a tv screen
d. saw fireworks from church!
e. took quite a number of photos
HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN WEIJIE!
Man, i totally miss you! Hope you had fun today!
& hope you did not pick up litter this year too. HAHA:D
God Bless:D
& HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEILIANG!
Yeah, didn't forget you. Hope you enjoyed yourself!
God Bless:D



