http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
Wow! Time Flies & Today was the First Day!
English Paper 1 & Social Studies down!
Lots more to go. Super sian can.
But don't worry, I'm gonna pull through in all, In Jesus's Name!
WHOO HOO!:D
Study Rule: Expected is 25 hrs! My Aim is 30!
Cause of prelims, I end alot earlier & I believe I can do it!
JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU!
& embarking on project for PRCS Revival is a Total Joy!
I just love the PRCS peeps; including Venus!
They are such AWESOME people
they are like my pillar or strength sometimes.
always that little encouragement I need at times.
many times they just never fail to put that smile onto my face.
after our crazy whacky study outings, we've definitely bonded
& that 4D image of the revial would DEFINITELY Come to pass!
AMEN!:D
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
PRELIMS!Wow! Time Flies & Today was the First Day!
English Paper 1 & Social Studies down!
Lots more to go. Super sian can.
But don't worry, I'm gonna pull through in all, In Jesus's Name!
WHOO HOO!:D
Study Rule: Expected is 25 hrs! My Aim is 30!
Cause of prelims, I end alot earlier & I believe I can do it!
JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU!
& embarking on project for PRCS Revival is a Total Joy!
I just love the PRCS peeps; including Venus!
They are such AWESOME people
they are like my pillar or strength sometimes.
always that little encouragement I need at times.
many times they just never fail to put that smile onto my face.
after our crazy whacky study outings, we've definitely bonded
& that 4D image of the revial would DEFINITELY Come to pass!
AMEN!:D



