http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.

SKIPPED DETENTION TODAY AGAIN!:D
they are so gonna read my name IN FRONT of the WHOLE SCHOOL again!
what can i say, they just love my name ^^v
but i guess it was for a good cause.
i finally have my early friday for once.
enjoyed mac's extra value lunch; Jeslyn's treat!
THANK YOU SO MUCH JES!:D
& had alot of laughs to lighten my boring day(:
went down to tampines with my files & papers & my heavy bag
to meet my primary school peeps for
STUDY GROUP:D
highlight of the day: I WAS LIKE LATE! [as usual recently -.-]
that's how i got detention too =.=
& they were supposed to study at MY PLACE!
Chingting,Lionel,Jiayi & Jingyi came:D
totally awesome that we actually managed to study(:
3hrs of study rule down for me(: YEAH MAN:D
went for DINNER with Jing & Cting!
Talked & laughed:D
such a long time since i've talked to them.
caught up with each other & i know more about them everytime we meet.
I SO LOVE THEM:D iloveyouguys♥
can't wait to meet up with you guys next week:D
Venus: Philippians4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Jiayou! I'll be praying for you. That person doesn't deserve your attention. If that person is affecting you, stay away for awhile for things to settle. Concentrate on the more important things & trust in the Lord to help you. Leave the problem in His hands & I know God will move in your life through this area:D
Friday, September 4, 2009

SKIPPED DETENTION TODAY AGAIN!:D
they are so gonna read my name IN FRONT of the WHOLE SCHOOL again!
what can i say, they just love my name ^^v
but i guess it was for a good cause.
i finally have my early friday for once.
enjoyed mac's extra value lunch; Jeslyn's treat!
THANK YOU SO MUCH JES!:D
& had alot of laughs to lighten my boring day(:
went down to tampines with my files & papers & my heavy bag
to meet my primary school peeps for
STUDY GROUP:D
highlight of the day: I WAS LIKE LATE! [as usual recently -.-]
that's how i got detention too =.=
& they were supposed to study at MY PLACE!
Chingting,Lionel,Jiayi & Jingyi came:D
totally awesome that we actually managed to study(:
3hrs of study rule down for me(: YEAH MAN:D
went for DINNER with Jing & Cting!
Talked & laughed:D
such a long time since i've talked to them.
caught up with each other & i know more about them everytime we meet.
I SO LOVE THEM:D iloveyouguys♥
can't wait to meet up with you guys next week:D
Venus: Philippians4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Jiayou! I'll be praying for you. That person doesn't deserve your attention. If that person is affecting you, stay away for awhile for things to settle. Concentrate on the more important things & trust in the Lord to help you. Leave the problem in His hands & I know God will move in your life through this area:D



