http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Lantern Festival was a Blast this year!
It was AWESOMELY funny & FUNTASTIC!
Nicole & Albert did AWESOME for their 1st time!(:
I bet everyone there had a blast too(:
GREAT JOB NICOLE & ALBERT!:D
GIVE GIVE GIVE! Be a Cheerful Giver!
This week Pastor How preached on Giving!
& it's POWERFULLY AWESOME!
I'm so motivated & I can't wait for PLEDGE DAY!
Time flies & its already the 3rd week of Building fund!
PLEDGE DAY had so much ANTICIPATION!
Cause besides pledging that one amount for the building fund,
I'm gonna give my very first tithe!
& i believe once i do that.
God's gonna move greatly in my life & bless me even more.
I can't be anymore grateful(:
I love God! ♥ He's just Awesome, ain't i right?(:




