http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com
When we move, God moves. ♥
When we move, God moves. ♥
Activist for Christ.
MUGGING SPREE!
M.I.A.-ing guys. I miss you all!
I'll come back as and when i can, I promise.
All best wishes to those taking N's!
You guys will pull through!(:
O's in exactly 3 weeks! JIAYOUS peeps!
Mitch is starting PSLE tmr! 6October!
& then I'll have exactly TWENTY days, yes 20 days left!
Stop attacking devil! I mean it!
If you keep coming, I'll take action & fight you!
& i promise, you won't be winning.
no, NEVER WILL YOU WIN DANETTE LONG! NEVER!!!
You're going down devil!
Father, I pray that you'll give me the strength & protection from any persecution that concerns church due to the bad results I've received for my prelims. I admit that my parents are a weak point I have & i surrender them into your hands. I may be facing many problems & trials at this point of time. But I'm gonna have faith & believe that it is easy & that I can do it. For I am a Child of God. The devil is going down! I'm gonna fight him with all my might & never will he obtain victory. I thank you Lord as I know that you said in Philippians 4:13 that "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." In Jesus's name I pray, Amen!
things come & things go.
it came, it went, but its back again.
Monday, October 5, 2009
MUGGING SPREE!
M.I.A.-ing guys. I miss you all!
I'll come back as and when i can, I promise.
All best wishes to those taking N's!
You guys will pull through!(:
O's in exactly 3 weeks! JIAYOUS peeps!
Mitch is starting PSLE tmr! 6October!
& then I'll have exactly TWENTY days, yes 20 days left!
Stop attacking devil! I mean it!
If you keep coming, I'll take action & fight you!
& i promise, you won't be winning.
no, NEVER WILL YOU WIN DANETTE LONG! NEVER!!!
You're going down devil!
Father, I pray that you'll give me the strength & protection from any persecution that concerns church due to the bad results I've received for my prelims. I admit that my parents are a weak point I have & i surrender them into your hands. I may be facing many problems & trials at this point of time. But I'm gonna have faith & believe that it is easy & that I can do it. For I am a Child of God. The devil is going down! I'm gonna fight him with all my might & never will he obtain victory. I thank you Lord as I know that you said in Philippians 4:13 that "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." In Jesus's name I pray, Amen!
things come & things go.
it came, it went, but its back again.



