<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22722450?origin\x3dhttp://dialmeup233.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Greetings

http://dialmeup233.blogspot.com

When we move, God moves. ♥

Activist for Christ.


Voice it.


Freedom in Speech.




Saturday, October 10, 2009



HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN TO ME!:D


BIG HUGE THANKS FOR ALL THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!
I'VE REALLY HAD THE SWEETEST SWEET SIXTEEN:D
you guys are just the AWESOME-EST!


THANKYOU!


Kelson] Albert] Nicole] Douglas] Jordan] Yapsheng] Weifeng] Shermaine Tang] Radhiah] ZhuoXinyi] Michael] Clarrisa tan] Yunwai] DADDY] Venus] Wanyi] Justin] Cindy] Joy Ho] Jolene Kee] Jingjing] Marinah] Vanessa] Qianwei] Lydia] Nabilah] Junhao] Kelvin] Jerene] Virgil] Constance] Yanmae] Muhammad] Chu'en] Weiliang] Ben Bok] Zihao] Zena] Yewsiong] Yongjin] Sookwai] Jonas] Jeslyn] Chingyee] Samuel] Abbie] Jiayi] Leon] Benedict] Kweesiong] Celine] Ahmad] Meiyu] Michelle Yau] Amirii] Crystal] Haoshan] Charmaine] Thadshaa] MUMMY] MITCHELL] Sandy] Chester] Adriena] JANAN] Yiyong] Teri] Charmaine Cheang] Fuwei] Ivan] Victor] Terence] Shaun] Kelvin] Sokmin]

&many others [whom i'm so sorry if i forgot your name]

I LOVE YOU ALL
♥

I've had a wonderful birthday & it's all thanks to you guys! Give yourselves a HUG from me:D

p.s. HUGE BIG THANKS TO MY CGmates for making my birthday a memorable one. This has really been the sweetest sweet sixteen. I feel so blessed! I LOVE YOU ALL!
♥